eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

Re: I dont Qualify for Obama care, AFFORADABLE Health Care. MEDICARE or Medicaid. Imagine that

in reply to fatquarters4sale

volusia, im calling that service high call volume.

The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it.

Please use plain text.
fatquarters4sale
Community Member

Re: I dont Qualify for Obama care, AFFORADABLE Health Care. MEDICARE or Medicaid. Imagine that

in reply to beachgirlbaby01

what county in Florida do you live in? 

Think and Wonder, Wonder and Think ~ Dr. Seuss
Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

in reply to missuskravitz

missuskravitz wrote:

I hope this can help you, Beach:  http://www.chcfl.org/patient-info/obamacare/

Thank you really so appreciate it,, I will go and check it out, looks promising.

Please use plain text.
missuskravitz
Community Member

I hope this can help you, Beach:  http://www.chcfl.org/patient-info/obamacare/

~"Tolerance does not mean accepting what is harmful."~

Timber Hawkeye
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to wishforthat

... and whoever is trying to tell me that Obamacare is for the "millions" of previously uninsured, is lying.

The previously uninsured had access to community health centers before.

If all those "millions" of uninsured are now being covered by Obamacare (according to Obama),

why did the "health care law" expand funding to community health centers? Because less people will have to go to community health centers?!?

By the way, this was an application and is counted in the numbers touted for "millions have applied for health care through the Health Insurance Marketplace".

Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to scribble_on

Honestly never thought or worried about it or even uderstood it. until recently when I do need health insurance. being a women needing things done,

Please use plain text.
scribble_on
Community Member

in reply to dwilke33

Yes, I have. 

I make too much money to qualify for subsidies, but because I'm self-employed, it’s still cheaper, and there is actual coverage.  Before, I was paying phenomenal premiums for almost no care, and with huge deductibles.  Now all my preventive care is covered, I have a reasonable deductible, and most important, a reasonable yearly out-of-pocket max.

No matter what happens – no matter how catastrophic - I know the max I’ll have to pay. 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to scribble_on

"Yes you do qualify for ACA health care.  You just may not qualify for the subsidies."

Not necessarily. The following is an excerpt from a flipping letter right in front of me from the Health Insurance Marketplace:

"... You are not required to pay a penalty for not having health insurance because of your income and because the

state of TN declined to expand TennCare (Medicaid) to cover individuals in your situation.

Starting in 2014, most people who don’t have health insurance coverage will pay a penalty. But, because of your situation, you will not have to pay a penalty if you don’t have health coverage. This is called an exemption. The Marketplace will send you more information about this exemption after December 1, 2013.The health care law has expanded funding to community health centers,

which provide primary care for millions of Americans. These centers provide services either for free or on a sliding scale based on your income. Learn more about getting care at a community health center on HealthCare.gov. ..."

Please use plain text.
jisretired2010
Community Member

in reply to scribble_on

Exactly!   But....it is so much easier....oh nevermind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring- it was peace. Milan Kundera -
Please use plain text.
dwilke33
Community Member

in reply to scribble_on

scribble_on wrote:

beachgirlbaby01 wrote:

Nope On the phone this morning with them and everything else in between, Florida didnt reisign whatever that means,

That doesn't make any sense.  I get that the subsidies might not be there, but you still should be able to sign up through the Federal exchange.  I'd keep at it if I were you - I just read that as of the end of January, Florida lead in the number of completed enrollments among states using the federal marketplace.

Michigan doesn't have state-run exchanges - at least not when I signed up - but even our redder than red Republican governor was smart enough to realize he needed to accept the federal subsidies.

Well, since you understand this entire scam, I'm sure you have signed your butt up......and your family too?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Please use plain text.
scribble_on
Community Member

in reply to dwilke33

dwilke33 wrote:

Welcome to obamacare.

It's not Obamacare, it's Rick Scott.  He doesn't want the ACA, so he's happily doing everything he can to make it harder for his own constituents to sign up.  He even banned Navigators from county health facilities.

His actions are disgraceful, IMO.

Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to scribble_on

Doesnt make sense to me either, One thing helpful she said I dont have to worry about going to jail and she'll send me the info, on what we discussed,  We had gone through everything,

I can however get my own personal health insurance, 370.00 a month with a 6,000.00 deductable. which is crazey, I can do that cheaper my self, Pay everything up front or ask for a payment plan.

Please use plain text.
scribble_on
Community Member

beachgirlbaby01 wrote:

Nope On the phone this morning with them and everything else in between, Florida didnt reisign whatever that means,

That doesn't make any sense.  I get that the subsidies might not be there, but you still should be able to sign up through the Federal exchange.  I'd keep at it if I were you - I just read that as of the end of January, Florida lead in the number of completed enrollments among states using the federal marketplace.

Michigan doesn't have state-run exchanges - at least not when I signed up - but even our redder than red Republican governor was smart enough to realize he needed to accept the federal subsidies.

Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

in reply to dwilke33

dwilke33 wrote:

Welcome to obamacare.

Remember Its affordable,

Thanks I did need the laugh though.

Please use plain text.
dwilke33
Community Member

Welcome to obamacare.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

in reply to jisretired2010

It could be. I got frusturated couldnt barely hear, had 2 officials on the phone,

Please use plain text.
jisretired2010
Community Member

Do you mean your Gov. did not expand Medicaid coverage?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring- it was peace. Milan Kundera -
Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

in reply to scribble_on

Please use plain text.
scribble_on
Community Member

Yes you do qualify for ACA health care.  You just may not qualify for the subsidies.

Please use plain text.
beachgirlbaby01
Community Member

in reply to jlh1973mu

jlh1973mu wrote:

Do you make alot of money? if so, that's probably why

no I dont, just enough to survive on,

Please use plain text.