cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The NEWEST three letter game

Re: The NEW 3 letter Game[ New ]

Sure, she can tell the future at $2.99 a minute.

RJS

Radical Jumpers Steve (dude, like totally tubular)

OPS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Statements made by the member known as pskaudio may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt by the aforementioned member at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 875
latest reply
874 REPLIES 874

OPS

Ordinary People Sing

RTP

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 875
latest reply

RTP

Raining Tomorrow Perhaps

DIV

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3 of 875
latest reply

DIV

Detectives Investigate Violence

(New show: Law and Order DIV. Sorry, it's DMV. "In New York City, those who issue licences and registrations are members of an elite squad know as the DMV. These are their stories." Honk honk!)

NUT

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 4 of 875
latest reply

NUT

Nothing Unusual Tonight

Smiley Very Happy

FUN

Message 5 of 875
latest reply

Do the DMV agents investigate whether you put the right weight on your license?

FUN

Fred Used Napkins

EJD

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 6 of 875
latest reply

No, lying about one's weight is only a class D misdemeanor.

EJD

Ever Joyful Dissidents

ASP

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 7 of 875
latest reply

do they really look into things?  I mean, you can have the same photo for past 10 years and no-one notices.

ASP

A Silly Person

CID

Message 8 of 875
latest reply

I don't think they really look - I've had the same license since 2007. 

CID

Clams In Dinner

OKD

Message 9 of 875
latest reply

Licences and registrations are just the tip of the iceberg. The show is about the gritty, tough reality of working at the DMV, or MVA depending on the state.

OKD

Obsessive Kangaroo Disorder (constant hopping, keeping everything in their pouch...)

QED

Message 10 of 875
latest reply

So now I think I have OKD.  Always hopping around and keeping everything in this huge purse I have....weighs a ton.  Maybe THAT is what's causing my hip to hurt...too much  cwap in the purse.

QED

Quality Education Division

PPO

Message 11 of 875
latest reply

Sounds like a good show to watch while falling asleep!

PPO
Printing Priority Offers
AIH

Message 12 of 875
latest reply

Zzzzzzzzzz...

AIH

Amazing Indian Headdress

PSH

Message 13 of 875
latest reply

PSH

Panting Sure Helps

RLV

It's Friday night.  Do you know where you are?

Message 14 of 875
latest reply

RLV

Ridiculously Loud Vehicles

DAS

Saturday night and I've got the fever. Staying alive, staying alive, ah ah ah ah, staying alive aaaaah....

Message 15 of 875
latest reply