Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Movie Game

The Pelican Brief

Big lips woman...not the Jolie gal...played a hooker in

Pretty Woman

by PSK

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 1,661
latest reply
1,660 REPLIES 1,660

The Movie Game

Pretty Woman

Richard Gere

Primal Fear

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Primal Fear

Edward Norton

Fight Club

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 3 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Fight Club

Brad Pitt

Troy

Message 4 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Troy

Sean Bean

Ronin (one of my favorite films, like anybody really cares Smiley Very Happy)

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 5 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Ronin

Jean Rino (or is it Reno)

Le fem Nikita

I care...........Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

La Femme Nikita

Jeanne Moreau

Jules and Jim ( We need to make this a three player game. @a_rootie_tootie, you want to give it a try?)

Message 7 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Jules and Jim

Henri Serre

Mr. Frost

Message 8 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

I am really, really bad at this game - I can't remember the names of movies much less the names of actors.    I have to tell my dh the plot of the movie so he can tell me which one it was!

Mr. Frost

Jeff Goldblum

The Fly

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 9 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Google, Google, Google and Google!

The Fly

David Cronenberg (Director)

Videodrome

Message 10 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

That's what I do......google it!  Make sure you spell it right though...I put videochrome in.....what?!

Videodrome

James Woods

VAMPIRES

Message 11 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

vampires

john carpenter(director)

the fog

*did i do that right?*

Message 12 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Yes you did and welcome to the game. Usually it's the cast, but directors will do.

The Fog

Jamie Lee Curtis

True Lies

Message 13 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

Hi Sin.  I think we have passed each other before; not sure where but I never forget a face Smiley Happy  Welcome to the game!

Do I need to say 'hi' to you too, Psk? Smiley Tongue

True Lies  (loved it!!)

Bill Paxton

The Terminator 1984

Message 14 of 1,661
latest reply

The Movie Game

*hi shirls! you'd be more likely to remember me as 316barri, i think? MANY years ago! and thanks psk, i remember you too, from the []!*

the terminator(1984)

lance henrikson(sp?)

pumpkinhead

Message 15 of 1,661
latest reply