latest reply
5,041 REPLIES 5,041

Re: A IS FOR

K is for Kangaroo
Message 3721 of 5,042
latest reply

L is for Laughing   

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3722 of 5,042
latest reply

(too lazy to go look at what the theme is)

M is for Maniac

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3723 of 5,042
latest reply

I was too

N is for Nuisance

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3724 of 5,042
latest reply

O is for Offshoot

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3725 of 5,042
latest reply

P is for Plethora

Message 3726 of 5,042
latest reply

Q is for Queen

Message 3727 of 5,042
latest reply

R is for Ransom

Message 3728 of 5,042
latest reply

S is for Suspect

Message 3729 of 5,042
latest reply

T is for Troll

Message 3730 of 5,042
latest reply

Q is for Quest

https://bio.link/langs
Message 3731 of 5,042
latest reply

ok, backed up a bit....

R is for rabbit

S

Message 3732 of 5,042
latest reply

Sorry, I must have been half asleep when I typed that...lol.

S is for Snake

Message 3733 of 5,042
latest reply

T is for tiger

one could go to sleep in here.....after all, if you change from thread to thread it is taking my computer almost 2 minutes again.  I thought 'they' were fixing this!  It was much faster 2 days ago!  Getting to be a bunch of nonsense if you ask me.

Message 3734 of 5,042
latest reply

U is for umbrella

Message 3735 of 5,042
latest reply