The Front Porch
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

**EBAY LETTING BAD BUYERS SCAM GOOD SELLERS**

Hi I sold a new never used turntabe to a buyer in singapore and he is saying that i sold him a used one. after having several conversations with him he said he has the same model. now he is saying the new one we sent him has scratches,dents and does ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay wont let me cancel store subscription

I have been trying to cancel my store subscription all day. When I called the number the person I spoke to said they couldn't either. They said there is a problem with the system. That is mighty convenient. I feel like I'm a hostage. There is no reas...

Ebay won't let me close my account

I have been trying to close my Ebay account for over 3 months, but it won't let me due to suspicous account activity. So I call in and tell them its me, close my account. Sorry, I can't see any reason why you can't close your account. So I walk them ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 31 helpful

Ebay Money Back Guarantee Policy Is A Fraud Invitation

I have been a seller on Ebay since July 2002. I have 342 postive feedback comments and, up until only this week, it was 100% positive. I now have been left 1 negative feedback by someone trying to defraud me using the Ebay Money Back Guarantee progra...

SCAMS to watch out for:

Educate yourself about the common eBay scams listed here. The more you know about what the scammers are doing, the less likely you will fall prey to them. Item Not Received Scam Scammers often prey on newbie sellers that don't understand the rules of...

elderly9.gif musician-031.gif

Why Do We As Sellers Allow eBay To Dictate To Us?

eBay owns nothing. No inventory, no shipping method, not much of anything but a so called "venue". Yet they want to dictate and micro manage EVERY aspect of sales. They act like it is THEIR merchandise, time, packing, shipping and money at stake. My ...

seller has to good of deals but good feedback?

should i trust? im looking at a picobrew and he is selling a new one for 420$ this is 380$ less then new or any others on ebay at this time. i looked at his other items and he has a queen bed also for sale that is new for 420$ but sells for 1000$ on ...

Never sell items on ebay

I tried to sell my used iphone on ebay as unaccepted return item. I suffered two buyer scams during the past two weeks. The first account is a fake account just doing scams.The last scam buyer got my iphone then asked for very low price to keep my ip...

:: Buyer Scammed Me On Return Product, and Got His Money Back, Left Negative Feedback ::

You Guys, check this out:Well, I guess it was my turn to get scammed on a return, and eBay is fine with stealing. I have a good track record, and have over 109 positive feedback. I sold a brand new Western Digital 8TB external hard drive. Free Priori...

Returns Fraud.

In all my years selling on ebay I have only had one return request. The item was exactly as described. I stated clearly "no returns," I used "no returns" policy when listing the item. Ebay refunded the buyer, I paid the return shipping and I NEVER re...

Am I being scammed by a buyer?

A buyer with a new profile and zero purchase history purchased an item from me for just over $130, including shipping. I printed a shipping label yesterday and was about to take the item to the post office today when I recieved 3 separate messages fr...

Ebay New Home Page Is Horrible

The new re designed home page is Horrible. takes more time to load with too many icons and pictures and there is no way to change it back. It is annoying and I hate it. How many others agree ?? Lets send a message to ebay.. Change the home page back.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.