eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Re: Ebay Sucks

in reply to 20thcenturysports

what a nightmare dealing with this.  do yourself a favor... donate your unwanted items to a charity and don't allow this horrible website to continue.

Please use plain text.
pdbposting
Community Member

Ebay may have their faults, yes.....But it is still the best place for anyone to sell their wares.when it comes to certain items..........

Bravo ebay!!!! Thanks for the opportunity to make some bucks!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Tolerance vs Acceptance.....Embrace the difference
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Don't sell on EBAY

Because they can let you send the package, pay postal fees, charge you fees and then take away the payment from you.

EBAY SUCKS     EBAY SUCKS    EBAY SUCKS

Please use plain text.
rules_of_acquisition
Community Member

I'm assuming you didn't use delivery conformation? Or did the buyer file a Buyer Protection case?

.....I started at the top and worked my way down. Orson Welles
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I can't believe that for such a truthful and obvious statement "Ebay Sucks" there are only two pages of commentary from us sellers.

And even more unbelievable is that der sturmbayfuhrer has allowed this topic to be even posted!

When I lived in Commiefornia I called up the Smegma Whitless (Meg Whitman) campaign when she lost the gubernatorial primary and told her I was happy to give her the negative feedback that she so richly deserved.

Please use plain text.
63tempest326
Community Member

When I lived in Commiefornia I called up the Smegma Whitless (Meg Whitman) campaign when she lost the gubernatorial primary and told her I was happy to give her the negative feedback that she so richly deserved.

Well now you can neg her replacement.

I'm sure he deserves a big red doughnut. :-D

After all, she hand picked him.

"Life is really simple, but some insist on making it complicated" ~ ~ Confucius
Please use plain text.
jacobsghost
Community Member

I'm bored and can't sleep. What are the other 1,222,472 reasons?

Guard Against The Imposturers Of Pretended Freedom
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Just wait until you have been selling stuff on ebay for 14 years (I've been here since 1999) and amassed 4617 positive feedbacks and then have ebay place 21-day holds on your paypal funds. I've already begun switching to ebid and Bonanza and am reporting ebay's possibly illegal behavior to as many people as I can everywhere I can every chance I get. To say that ebay does not value their longtime sellers would be an understatement.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Call the state regulators in the state in which you reside for help in getting the 21-day illegal holds removed from your Paypal account. Calling ebay and Paypal won't do any good. They have stock answers of corporate doubletalk by people who speak English as a second language to give you one excuse after another why the 21-day hold can't be removed.

Please use plain text.
deleo713
Community Member

I am appauled that i was told my neg. would be removed & now i'm told it won't. the buyer used profanity & threats in a message before leaving neg. feedback, I work way too hard & didn't deserve this. I hate the fact that feedback is one sided.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to deleo713

If ebay allowed sellers to leave negatives against buyers then I think buyers would start acting right, especially those who have good feedback ratings. 

Please use plain text.
sineaterdoodah
Community Member

in reply to dogofwar777

sigh...clueless,all of you...READ THE DANGED RULES ,AND POLICIES!! learn to protect YOURSELF,if you want to sell here,geez,is it THAT hard to figure out??? 

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
ohlipcon
Community Member

in reply to pdbposting

Here is one of them that I am talking about. Scattered everywhere on the board.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ohlipcon

I totally agree that eBay's feedback policy totally sucks.  They are castrating the sellers and giving buyers entirely too much clout.  I've been pissing with eBay over some bogus negative feedback that they REFUSE to remove even though the buyer has never responded.  What kind of kangaroo court are the greedy overlords at eBay running?  The sellers built eBay and the sellers fund much of the revenue, so what are they going to do once they screw us all over and we run screaming for Amazon?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to hughesnhughes2so2

As soon as my current auction ends for a book I'm buying, I am done with eBay permanently.  They chose to honor a scam artist with a track record for doing so - buyer had numerous negative feedbacks (all showing positive unless you read carefully).  I have been an outstanding member with a GENUINE 100% feedback since 1999, but that means nothing to me over this one glaring incident.  I am happy to employ Craigslist, Facebook local auctions, as well as other trading websites that I know of (and quite frankly, have worked way BETTER than eBay anyway!).  Thank God for them, because at this rate, eBay will deep six soon as I'm seeing similar cases that were like mine.  Bye-bye eBay - you lost a good and upstanding member of 14 years standing over one that had several scamming feedbacks.  Have fun with her (babydoll183)!!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to kforkurama

I don't have any sympathy FOR YOU because I was A FIRST TIME BUYER AND GOT RIPPED OFF BUY A EBAY SELLER

Please use plain text.
elly-sketchit
Community Member

[ Edited ]

Not only that, 3 of my buyers recently were idiots and now because they gave me low scores, I have to wait up to 22 DAYS before eBay lets me have the money!

One buyer complained they "didn't get the item" days before eBay told them it was even supposed to be there (and it was an Int'l sale that I used their stupid Global Shipping Center for).  Where's my protection you said I would have, eBay? You say that once it gets to the center, after that it's out of the sellers hands and not our fault if something goes wrong. A lie, obviously.

Another buyer screamed that I shipped too late. I checked the days, and everything was as it should have been. More than twice it says on the page that I have a 5 day handling time... and the item got there before eBay said it would, too. Still got bad feedback.

The negative I got? Ready for this? The buyer wouldn't even send a photo to prove it was broken! They had to be forced to pay via eBay, and then when it got there it was "magically" broken, so they wanted all their money back without shipping it back. Free item? No way! Try to cheat me, and I get faulted for it. UGH.

Please use plain text.
elly-sketchit
Community Member

in reply to mrgrizzweed

So you have no sympathy for good people that are getting the shirts ripped clean off their backs because one bad person exists in the universe and had the audacity to hurt YOU?

Clever.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to morin1928

Wow, I'm so glad I stopped selling on here then. My experience is the opposite. Everything that can go wrong with my purchase will go wrong it seems. 

Where is the note that you leave for the seller when you pay for the item?? I didn't get a chance to leave a note this last time, to specify that I WANTED FEDEX, not USPS. That was VERY IMPORTANT to me, it was a deal breaker. So I just hoped the seller noticed I chose Fedex. Guess what happened. You guessed it, they didn't notice. No note, no chance to fix it, I'm stuck having to guess the day this item will be delivered. Ebay sucks, I'm done after this one.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to spotlightmediainc

That's an interesting take, but you might be correct. Auctions are fun,buy it now is boring.

I never got screwed selling on here though, wow was I lucky. I've had so much trouble with my last 4-5 purchases though, it's mostly bad luck. It has to be, but Amazon is 100% for me so.... adios.

Please use plain text.