Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search Not Working

Searching (Art Deco Christmas) in postcard category. Comes up with 6 results - should be over a 1,000.If you switch words around and search (Christmas Art Deco) the listings come up. Search should pick up both ways. Not sure if this is happening with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Numbers and Shipped info not added automatically with purchase of shipping labels on ebay

This morning when purchasing shipping labels on ebay for sales on two of my accounts I saw that the shipping info (tracking, carrier and shipped) was not being automatically uploaded for the items. The label purchases were successful and had been pri...

• 13 replies
  • 10 helpful

cant use custom templates in description

hey , it started few days ago and its really weird.when i try to use custom templates that i have saved to insert in description nothing happens..when i click "insert" or "manage" nothing pops up.i use chrome so i tried different browser to be sure a...

Listings Not Showing

I listed 4 Sell items yesterday. Two showed up right away; two still are not showing. (It's been 24 hours.) All 4 are listed under "Active." There's nothing quirky or controversial about the titles or items. Do I continue to wait and see if they show...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors