cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot list anything, selling page will loads, but cannot click on anything

every page loads  I have been selling since 1999,  when I click sell or sell an item, the page loads, but when I click or enter information it does nothing.

I tried clearing cache, cookies, and everything else, here is a screen shot

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You still can't list?
Have you called CS?
I have been listing without any problems & by the looks of your screen shot your in a quick listing tool, did you try to click that Advanced tool Upper right corner?
Did you try the SYI form I posted on your last post

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/sellingresources/sellyouritem.html

Try clicking start selling.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I tried to click start selling and it does nothing, there is no spinning wheels, just a dead page, I called customer service and at least I can see the page now, but can not access it , I try to enter something and it does nothing.. I am using a Mac computer it is pretty old, but it seems weird that I can access my eBay and all the other pages, I tried Firefox and safari, that is all I can get on that computer and they are older versions.. I can access the page on my iPad , but listing on my iPad is not easy, as I have to take pics with my cannon camera for clarity, and transfer them to my iPad.  

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Clicking on advanced tool does nothing also

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Well since you can't get the listings done on the older Mac and can on the ipad I can only guess it has to be due to the older browser issues on the Mac

Not sure what else to offer to you

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have the same problem today,

Cleared cookies and chase, restarted browser. When I type the title of listing goes to section where I choose right category I'm pressing continue and nothing. Not even starting to load. 😕

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

What browser are you using?
I am seeing posts on other boards  about listing just going to drafts and won't upload but this is so far the only thread with this issue I am seeing

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Called cs and got absolutely no where, why is it we can get to all other pages but the sell page freezes...actually I did get it loaded once and it had garbled blue lettering by spaces you fill out. So I went back a page and could not get it back and now it's doing the same thing again.  I am using a desk top Mac with Safari and Firefox browsers, I cannot get chrome.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I believe this is what's happening. The draft page will not load

Message 9 of 9
latest reply