Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is not displaying all listings in search results that show under "condition" options.

If I type "13 journey Engine Cover" in search, eBay only pulls up some of the results, but under "condition" on the left, it shows "2,087 new" and "152 used" items. There is no page 2 anymore? I'm using a desktop with chrome. I changed settings so eb...

Wrong Time conversion in Ebay App

 The last tracking info is date 1pm today, but the current local time os 10am. I assume this is an issue with timezones, because of BST. The notification was most likely sent at 1am, but the am/pm code probably uses UTC?I'm not looking for a fix, tak...

Screenshot_20230612-103236_eBay.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is wrong with the website? Endless buffering when trying to list or edit...

For the past three days I have been unable to list or edit existing auctions with ebay's website. It buffers endlessly once I hit "List" or try to edit an existing listing. I tried editing with the mobile phone app, and it does work, but I don't like...

Cannot Generate FEDEX label

Buyer has PO box for shipping, but decided to have her item shipped FEDEX instead. I edited the address to her verified home address and I am aware of the risk, etc. I just want to ship FEDEX home delivery, however, I keep getting the same error mess...

Multiple Issues - Sunday, June 11

Site not properly loading completely - search taking more than 1 minute to populate results - listing results not loading when clicking to view item - multiple "waiting to load xxxxx" messages for every page - difficulty listing new items for sale, S...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling from Sri Lanka

Greetings, I am a seller who registered eBay with to sell my products. Selling from Sri Lanka as an eBay seller has become more complex task. Because of as Sri Lankan community we are facing a lot of issues when we sell our products on eBay. I have p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors