Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal Payments going in Loop - Unable to checkout

Hello Folks, I have been using ebay for about 17 years now and I reside in India & USA. I am an auto technician so i get lots of spare parts and tools (used/new) from ebay.com, co.uk, .de , .ie etc. I am facing this particular issue for the last 3 da...

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 10.32.36 am.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

AI

Is AI struggling today? She is (I call her she) repeating words and not making since. Very short descriptions too. Usually she is spot on. Also I am not getting pricing suggestions when I’m listing. Everything I’ve listed today it recommends me selli...

Can't view or process recent sold auction; not appearing in my selling sold list or exist

I recently made a thread on the new to selling thread, but I think this is a possible website issue.One of my 7 day auction recently sold to a last minute bidder (used the buy it now option). Here is the thing I had viewed before the listing disappea...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug - Great Moments in Customer Service

Here is my effort to make an Ebay rep understand a system problem. It ended when they cut off the chat. -------------------------------------------------Jefferson has joined the conversation Hello, welcome to eBay - my name is Jefferson. Please allow...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with "My Garage" feature

I believe to have discovered a flaw in the "My Garage" feature. It lets you configure only the year, brand, model and trim of the car. There is no way to specify other important things, like transmission type (manual or automatic), which sometimes le...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay Marketplace Insight API stopped?

Are there anyone to try to use eBay Marketplace Insight API recently?I had applied it a month ago, and EPN team replied that they are not providing access to the Marketplace Insights API.Does anyone know when they will provide Marketplace Insight API...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors