cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webpages without the menu

@Anonymous  Sorry I had an appt and could not respond.  The quickest example is the Promoted Listings dashboard under Marketing.  There are others, but they are third and forth tier pages, you have to walk down the various links to find the pages.  I didn't keep track which ones, but I've encountered several.  Many are confirmation pages after performing a specific action.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dtexley3 wrote:

@Anonymous  Sorry I had an appt and could not respond.  The quickest example is the Promoted Listings dashboard under Marketing.  There are others, but they are third and forth tier pages, you have to walk down the various links to find the pages.  I didn't keep track which ones, but I've encountered several.  Many are confirmation pages after performing a specific action.

Thank you for this example! I see the promoted listings page does not have the My eBay link we've discussed before. I will submit this for consideration with the inclusion that there are other pages that lack a "Home" button of some kind so we can work on improvements!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@Anonymous

Invoice page (ie when filling out the invoice)

Invoice was sent confirmation page.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 3 of 3
latest reply