Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cant use custom templates in description

hey , it started few days ago and its really weird.when i try to use custom templates that i have saved to insert in description nothing happens..when i click "insert" or "manage" nothing pops up.i use chrome so i tried different browser to be sure a...

Listings Not Showing

I listed 4 Sell items yesterday. Two showed up right away; two still are not showing. (It's been 24 hours.) All 4 are listed under "Active." There's nothing quirky or controversial about the titles or items. Do I continue to wait and see if they show...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search Not Working

Searching (Art Deco Christmas) in postcard category. Comes up with 6 results - should be over a 1,000.If you switch words around and search (Christmas Art Deco) the listings come up. Search should pick up both ways. Not sure if this is happening with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping address keeps changing on my account

I recently set up e bay account to begin selling and to make purchases. I purchased a video game for Christmas. The seller took a week and nudging to get it in the mail...no problem, but today the item was delivered to Akron Ohio where I use to live ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible overcharge on duties fee by ebay international shipping. Who do I contact?

I live in Greece and have bought several guitar effects pedals over the past year from the USA and my last purchase, a Meris Polymoon pedal which has not arrived yet (Item number: 176286609963), has a significantly higher percent as fee for duties, c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors