eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
Community Member
Signing out of ebay.

Yesterday I tried signing out of ebay and could not find the words (sign out) next to my name.

My name was there but not the words (sign out) and I closed the page,restarted my lap-top and when I came back onto ebay I was still signed in but only my name was there & no way to sign out.

OH! it did say if your not so and so then click here and this is how I signed out.

I was wondering if I should take any action like changing my password or maybe it was just a fluke.

Other Answers: 10
ruths_dream
Community Member
Answered
in reply to scrappydoohasacomic4u

Hi your fine sometimes it just says that I see that to on mine no worries just put its not you. you can also Delete your history cookies etc to log off to.

Life Is A One Time Offer,
Use It Well.
Community Member
Answered

Go to your name. click on it. There will be a drop-down menu which includes "sign out" as an option.

Community Member
Answered

Depending upon the browser, "Sign out / Not you" may not appear on the front page. In which case, "Sign out" is on the Cart page and "Log Out" is on the Community page. Alternatively, create a bookmark/favorite to either of those.

Community Member
Answered

how did you log out did you find a way to do it because i am getttig so confused can you please tell me how to go forhelp .com by the way what your name i am not a stranger i am a teen an i am 16 years old:manhappy:

Community Member
Answered

hi everybody good moring can yall tell me how to get 

on ebay log out i am getting so coufused i am so suprise 

bye have a good dayyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody

Community Member
Answered

THIS WORKS; ........UPPER LEFT CORNER IT SAYS .....Hi Michael! or whatever your name is........Hover your mouse over that........ a drop down menu appears..........sign out at the bottom...........this if for google chrome windows 7 anyway..............mike..........bluehorseshoe51@gmail.com

Community Member
Answered

It is very important to be able to be able to sign out, as you can only be signed in for a period of 24 hours, AND IF you want to make a last minute bid you need to be signed in. There is no doubt this is just another Ebay tactic, MISERABLE **bleep**S, yes that's what they are, make no mistake there is no chance in heXX they will EVER delete me, because they might yet make another 10 cents.

Ebay I hate you.

You know my ID,...ANy responce...I didn't think so...

Community Member
Answered

Upper Left Screen, you will see a "down" arrow to the right of:   Hi, [Your Name] !  Move your cursor on the arrow, and a bubble will expand to direct you to either your account settings, or to sign out entirely.

Don't feel bad out there, I had to 'hunt around' to find this too!   : (

~K

everything-from-trinkets-to-treasures
Community Member
Answered

Change your password for what??

There is nothing wrong with anything.

Sometimes you will see the words "sign out" and sometimes it says "not you?" Both allow you to sign out.

Community Member
Answered

Run ccleaner that will sign you out of everything.