cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Page not working

Keep getting: 

Well, this is embarrassing. 

We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.
Please try again later.

Tried on two different browsers, and computers...

What is going on ?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Selling Page not working

Hi there, I'm having the exact same issue. I can not get a Listing up. I've tried Google and Internet Explorer. I can not get pictures to load it just keeps a circle spinning. This is day two of not being able to post my items. I have NO idea what is going on.
This needs to get fixed! I've tried the New Seller platform and the old I can't get any pictures loaded. Getting very frustrated over this!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Selling Page not working

@stev_padr

@lovetohop1015

Have you tried using the seller hub.  You can opt out of it if you hate it.  It does take getting used to.  But I do like once I cussed at it for a week 🙂   I use book marks as short cuts which helps a lot.  

http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/new-business-seller/seller-hub.html

Just curious if this will work for you while the other type of listings will not.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Selling Page not working

Ebay Came back on for me as far as being able to upload pictures at 2:30 am EST. So i'm very happy to be posting again. I'll check out your link. Thanks for your reply 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Selling Page not working

I have been having the same problems for days with listing and getting nowhere with help. Frustrating to say the least

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Selling Page not working

I had to use another computer, no idea what was wrong...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Selling Page not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am experiencing the same issue,I am logged in and when i attempt to access my seller account it asked for a security CAPTCHA which would not allow me access.

They better get it together or they will be circling the drain !

Message 7 of 7
latest reply