cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase History page not loading properly on Apple Safari

Anyone experiencing issues since last week with the Purchase History page?  On several of my Apple devices, this particular page fails to load, times out, or freezes.  Thank in advance!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are not alone! I am having the same exact problem going on two to three weeks now...can't remember exactly when it started. Purchase History page loads a few items and then blank white screen below the rest of the way  down. Nothing is usable on that page. Can't pay or access any of the drop downs.

I believe this was reported to eBay already (not sure). Issue has not been resolved anyway.

I am also using Apple desktop, Apple Ipad and Safari.

Hope they will fix soon!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

trinton@ebay

Hi Trinton! 

Wonder if you have been able to find out anything about the issue of the Purchase History page not loading? This has been happening for me for about three weeks now.

The page starts to load, loads a few items and then has all blank white space for the rest of the page. Nothing can be accessed from the Purchase History page at all. I cannot pay for items from this page. I have to pay from the item page. Cannot contact seller from this page or use any dropdowns from this page.

I did respond to another thread you were investigating regarding script problems, but not sure if this is the same problem or not.

I am on Apple Desktop and Apple IPad using latest Safari.

I have cleared cache and cookies and rebooted computer a couple times with no success.

Purchase History page will still not load. Everything else on the site works.

I would send screen shots but sorry I do not know how. Maybe someone else will come along and can do that part.

Also, just for your info, on the HOME page the scrolling across the top is all scrunched to the left-hand side on Apple Desktop and has been that way for about a month. It works as normal on Apple Ipad.

Could you please give me an update? Thank you in advance!

Diane

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Have lots of trouble with safari - like revising items. Have to go to Chrome.

CS said that is because Ebay works with HP and doesn't really worry about Apple programs. Lovely considering that the other computers except  Apple get all the viruses.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

At least the last three weeks and I finally gave up calling and complaining about it because they just seem to be telling me was always my issue! When in fact I knew it was their issue because I tried it on both my PC and my iPad with the same results even change service providers from AT&T to Verizon Internet and no difference! 

What a crock I can't even open my purchase page today without it freezing up! 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply