Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later. This is the second times in 24 hours that i've received this message. I could not fix it no matter how long I waited for Ebay to fix ...

Listing tool not working

Hello, yesterday I made 33 listing within the tool but once I went to submit it to list, the message: "Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second." appeared and has not stopped appearing since. It do...

Listing from Drafts is Down

I try to list from my drafts and get this message:"Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later."When I check the status of ebay site- it says everything is working?How do I fix t...

listing problem

Yesterday evening when I tried to submit listings I wasn't able to do so. The "well this is embarrassing" message kept appearing and is still showing after midnight today when I try to submit listings. I am hoping this passes soon.

eBay listing tool is down

Second day of not being able to list anything. When I attempt list an item live , it remains in the drafts and when I click back on it I get the “this is embarrassing, the listing tool is down, try again later”I’ve had two online chats and phoned the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors