cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ability to speak directly with security

I think that I detected a pattern among new sellers that might be attempts to rip off ebay.  Unfortunately, there is no way of contacting security directly.  Twice I have been screened out by "customer service" which has not even a street address for security and no one to speak with.  I was even willing to write a letter, but no address.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The link on the bottom of this page - Security Center - should work for you. I think it is controlled by the Trust & Safety division, at eBay, not Customer Service.

Click on the link and use one of the options there to give you access to that team.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There is a "Report item" link in every listing. What type of pattern did you detect?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Did not work for me.  Ok, when the problem finally bites the company, then it will do something.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply