cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly Listed search not loading properly

Searching newly listed starts at midnight (9 hours earlier), clicking to the next page there is a loss of over 12 hours.  Happens on Chrome, Edge and IE.  Clearing history is of no help.  Searching ending ending soonest, the listings are properly displayed without huge blocks of lost items / hours.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Yes I have seen this also and there been other reports of this .
What has happened is yet unknown.
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

Same for me too-since yesterday afternoon. 

Message 3 of 41
latest reply

Message 4 of 41
latest reply

Same here -- started about 5PM PST yesterday (8/4).  Sometimes re-doing the search (with the Search button) makes it work for 1 or 2 pages, but then it goes wonky again.  Using Firefox.

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

Same here in North East region US, search - Newly Listed - Buy-it-Now loads yesterday's listings with Chrome browser. Even searching users' other items is not functioning. Missed out on a few great Buy-it-Now items because of this.

Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Agreed.  Especially disappointing when it's eBay Bucks bonus days.

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

Yes its been doing this for me also since early yesterday..search is very annoying and seems to have a gap of atleast 12 hours..I also listed a few items during this time and their exposure seems to be below par which really is disappointing. Ebay to needs to work on this and post a reply so we know they aware of the problem. I did notice if I refresh many times I can get items to show but how many buyers are going to do this. Ebay please look into this problem.thanks

Message 8 of 41
latest reply

Same here. Just listed and updated listings and not one is showing up on search. Can an EBay rep reply that this glitch is going on?? 

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

Revised listings also not showing up in searches. 

Message 10 of 41
latest reply

Same here.. Makes me crazy.. Refreshing page about 10 times makes the missing listings reappear but as soon as you click on a listing it goes back to a missing time period of about 12 hours...

Message 11 of 41
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe I'm having same issue as these folks......I had TWO tabs open to my store, both for same category.........2 newly listed items from yesterday (which DO show in my active listings), appear in ONE tab for that category, but not the other!?

I refreshed both pages several times, to see different outcomes....sometimes items would show in both tabs, sometimes they BOTH disappears from BOTH tabs.

Like someone else said, customer's aren't going to refresh, refresh, refresh, because they wouldn't even realize there's an issue....they see what they see.

VERY aggravating and yes, this can really put a ding in our sales!

Message 12 of 41
latest reply

I thought it was just my pc. Even whem it seems to be updated there are items obviously missing. I searched sold items from last night when I was trying to browse and there were 2 buy it nows that sold insanely cheap that I could have snagged.  The seller clearly did'nt know what they had.  

I also wanted to list some things this weekend, but now I'm hesitant.

I even took a screenshot a little while ago to show how wonky the listings are but I have no idea who to send it to.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one. It's been driving me crazy.

Message 13 of 41
latest reply

Same here! Something is very wrong with eBay search. Started yesterday (8/4). Searches would not update. Continues today (8/5). A few new listings manage to show up, but when you click on an item and then click Return to search results, it takes you back to 8/4 listings and 8/5 results completely disappear. 

I am using Safari and Apple Desktop and Ipad App. Search does not work on either. Starts with 8/4 listings (sometimes a few 8/5) but nothing like it should be. 

Trinton@ebay, Tyler@ebay can you please HELP!! Multiple threads on this!

Message 14 of 41
latest reply

Same here. Started yesterday and missed out on a newly listed item I had been looking for with a Buy it Now price, not happy. Maybe it is time the amount they pay the CEO (documented to be around $25,000,000.00/year with all perks) be lowered some and the money used to get a better , faster more reliable site together. 

Message 15 of 41
latest reply