cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Items Not Showing Up In Store are we being charged for listing not showing up due to Ebay issue

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New Items Not Showing Up In Store are we being charged for listing not showing up due to Ebay issue

Same here. My items are not showing up in searches. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@friskydolphin wrote:

Same here. My items are not showing up in searches. 

In this search

HP 951 Ink Cartridge Magenta Pro

I see your  item......about 12 down from top of page..........

If anyone can't find an item,  you need to give title or item # so people can check it out.....it can take new items 24 hrs to get indexed, but certainly after that they should show up........

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

They are NOT showing up and it has been over 12 hours and I have listed over 100 new items....the items are not even showing up in the scroll in my store....this is redicuous!!!  EBAY NEEDS TO FIX!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Of course you will still be charged even though your items aren't showing up in search. Isn't it fun?!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all- I've posted this on a few other threads regarding the issue but wanted to make sure everyone saw the update. Our tech teams were notified of this issue and have since resolved the problem. New items should be visible on the site after the normal indexing timeframe. Please let us know if you're seeing something different; we want to make sure any issues are reported as needed.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply