cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 'sort'"box will not work - it will not drop down so that I can search newly listed etc.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

My 'sort'"box will not work - it will not drop down so that I can search newly listed etc.

same here !! but not for the US website.  This is a serious issue.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

same here !! but not for the US website.  This is a serious issue.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Yup - and I am also getting a "were sorry something went wrong" when I attempt searches... seriously annoying
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Me either! EBAY FIX!
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Mine has stopped working as well. Also when I scroll down after about 8 or so photos of the merchandise on sale the pictures disappear and the square is just blank. If you click on the blank space photos and the description appears, bloody useless.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Same here. I am in Brisbane, QLD, Australia.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Same here - in Townsville QLD

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Yes mine is the same but all working fine in eBay uk and eBay us. EBay au says there is no problem

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I am at Sunshine Coast QLD

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Have you contacted Ebay I cant get them to help - they say its an internet prolem

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I'm in Brisbane at the moment, having the same issues, also the same issues with images only showing for the first few items. Was in Grafton yesterday and friend had same issues on their computer with  their account.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Same here in Bundaberg qld

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I am having the same problem when I use my usual browser, which is Safari.  I did, however notice that, when I opened the same page using Chrome, I was able to use the drop down box to sort so, until this problem is resolved, I will search and sort using Chrome and then paste the URL into Safari and take it from there - a bit of a Band-aid fix though.

What browsers are the other people who are experiencing this problem using?

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

After several days of not being able to use the drop down box, everything seems to be working as normal now.  I have no idea why it has gone back to normal as I have not changed any settings or even restarted my computer.  Hopefully it will stay that way.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I spoke too soon - the drop down box stopped working.....

Message 15 of 21
latest reply