cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse over zoom feature not working?

Has this feature been disabled? It worked yesterday and now I notice it's gone from every listing I check. Not only mine but I have looked at others listings as well.

Message 1 of 79
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have to click on a listing to see it magnified, as the mouseover is no longer working for me either. I thought this might be a computer issue, since I'm using my daughter's laptop while my desktop is out of commission.... but I'm not sure.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

I have to click on a listing to see it magnified, as the mouseover is no longer working for me either. I thought this might be a computer issue, since I'm using my daughter's laptop while my desktop is out of commission.... but I'm not sure.

Message 2 of 79
latest reply

I don't see where this has been solved, even though the question says a solution is available.  I just listed several items last night and the mouse over ZOOM function is not working on my listings, either.  I've not changed any settings on my camera or in my account.  It's never happened to me before.  Is there a solution?

Message 3 of 79
latest reply

I'm having the problem on Firefox AND Google Chrome. I don't use IE, but tried it with that browser and it's working fine. Customer service says they should have it fixed in 72 hours. The 'usual' advice of clearing history did NOT work.
Message 4 of 79
latest reply

Has this been fixed for anyone else? Mine is still not working.

Message 5 of 79
latest reply

Same problem here that the zoom feature is missing. Not sure if it is ebay or firefox??!!

Message 6 of 79
latest reply

Still not working for me on Chrome or Firefox. Was told it would be fixed in 72 hours. Perhaps Ebay changed something and there is a compatibility issue?
Message 7 of 79
latest reply

I use Firefox and it doesn't work. I checked on Internet Explorer and it works.

Message 8 of 79
latest reply

Listed a bunch of things yesterday and it's not working for me either, despite going back in and editing to make sure the Gallery Photo option box was checked on all the listings, and previewing the listings individually - where the enlarge option shows up like it should under each photo.

I use Firefox as my browser, checked the pixel size of the photos prior to uploading, and use Advanced Listing for the format.  I'm frustrated that this seems to keep happening...

Message 9 of 79
latest reply

I have a feeling it is something with Windows 10. My other computer with Windows 8 it works. But on my 10. It works in Internet Explore but not in firefox or chrome.

Message 10 of 79
latest reply

I've been having the same issue (mouse over zoom not working) along with no longer being able to checkout thru eBay/PayPal (I have to pay using iphone app) on site. I have decided to stay away from high priced purchases since can't zoom in to see features. Yup eBay losing out on making some cash of me, hopefully they correct the issues soon.
Message 11 of 79
latest reply

Still not working for me on Firefox or Chrome.
Message 12 of 79
latest reply

I use Firefox, and the mouse-over feature has not worked for several weeks. Why isn't ebay responding in this thread?

Message 13 of 79
latest reply

Rath48 what version of Firefox are you using? Are you having issues when trying to pay for purchases?
Message 14 of 79
latest reply

That's interesting. I have Windows 8.1 and I use Firefox. The mouse over zoom does not work anymore, it was just fine before. I just tried it in Interent Explorer with Windows 8.1 and the mouse over zoom works but it does not display mouse over image to zoom under the picture. I just happened to hold it over and it worked.

Message 15 of 79
latest reply