cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Manager Sale is Over - My Items Are Still On Sale!

I ran a 2 day 50% off sale on everything in my store. It was supposed to end at 11:59PM on 10/16/15. The markdown manager shows the sale has ended, but my items are still all showing 50% off and there is no countdown to the sale ending like there normally is. 

I really don't want to have an infinite 50% off sale. Anyone else with this issue?

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Wow and it keeps getting better. 

I just created a sale to see if it would end the 'stuck' ones and used my smalled category to test. The items that it put on sale weren't even IN that category! And the items in that category are still stuck on the 50% off sale.

Message 2 of 97
latest reply

Have the same problem.  My sale was supposed to end almost 24 hours ago now and it's still going.  I've also noticed the columns in my eBay selling pages switching all over the place.  My guess is the problems are due to the coming change to the seller dashboard. They're probably messing with stuff in the background as they change things and it may be causing problems....just a guess???

Message 3 of 97
latest reply

Yes I have the same issue, my sale was suppose to end on the 16/10/15 and is still going.

Message 4 of 97
latest reply

Yep. Me too. Sale has gone on 24hrs more than planned. Can't send payment reminders either. App is terrible right now.
Message 5 of 97
latest reply

Me too! Just called customer service, no help at all as usual, farmed out customer service rarely is by the way.

They said I have been put on the list with  others, expect 48 hours:( to get a response, thanks a lot!

Also: Perhaps unrelated, this sale was started on the 15, and was to last for 2 days, during that time, and ever since I have had ZERO sales, maybe unrelated, but who knows?

I can't remember the last time I didn not get a sale on a Friday and Saturday and now half a Sunday.

Message 6 of 97
latest reply

I ran a 1 day saw that glitched to a 3 day sale the other day
Message 7 of 97
latest reply

I am having the same problem with a sale ending but the listings still reflect the sale. 

Sellers who have the large discounts are losing quite a bit of money. 

eBay's circumnavigating 'help' does not allow phone contact, even with technical glitches.  Sorry, but I think they should reimburse the discounts the sellers suffered because of the problem.

Additionally, the holiday season is up and running.  Large discounts (for selected items, or complete listings) is a feature that should draw attention to your products, but it shouldn't BANKRUPT you because the system is not operating properly. 

I would run short burst, significantly discounted items considering the holiday approach, but if we can't get this corrected. I cannot do that. 

We need a customer service technical connection that we can ACTUALLY reach.

Message 8 of 97
latest reply

I guess I'm kind of lucky. I can get them all off the sales by changing the prices on them all. Aside from my stamps, my items are all priced the same depending on the item, so I just went in and bulk edited them to the correct price and it took them off the sale. My stamps I went in and doubled the prices because I was running a 50% off sale, so it corrected them all within a penny or two.

Message 9 of 97
latest reply

Good idea, I could do this too, will be a little more work with the price differences I have, but I could do it by category.

Shame is, 3 days this has been an issue, no response yet from eBay about it 24 hours later after my report.

Message 10 of 97
latest reply

Same for me as of 10/19 am.

Message 11 of 97
latest reply

My sale ended last night, but items still showing on sale. I called ebay and spoke to 3 different reps of which no one could help. I finally got transferred to a supervisor who stated they knew of problems and were getting many calls. They hoped the issues would be resolved last night at midnight, but the problems continue. Supervisor asked if I would like to be included in the technical support ticket, and asked for my phone number so They can notify me when problems are fixed. I sure hope it is soon, as I am with other sellers who are feeling the pains of no sales, not seeing listings and of course the items still showing up on sale. 

Message 12 of 97
latest reply

Yes have the same issue...

Message 13 of 97
latest reply

Same problem sale going on since friday (supposed to end saturday), with no countdown also. Ebay doesn't have an answer for problem.

Message 14 of 97
latest reply

Same here, my sale ended on the 17th and everything is still on sale with no way to turn it off and no way to contact ebay.

I'm sure ebay will sep up and compensate all sellers effected by this... Right???? LOL

Message 15 of 97
latest reply