eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Listings and stores not appearing on ebay.com

Is any one else finding that their stores are not showing any items on ebay.com? On other sites like ebay.ca, ebay.co.uk etc. are all showing items. It seems to be only ebay.com which is the main site!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Listings and stores not appearing on ebay.com

in reply to mround79

I am a new seller. I listed two items last night. Both were not searchable, and not in my store. This morning one is and the other is not. What's going on?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to mround79

mround79 wrote:
Is any one else finding that their stores are not showing any items on ebay.com? On other sites like ebay.ca, ebay.co.uk etc. are all showing items. It seems to be only ebay.com which is the main site!

This is a common glitch on eBay: Sellers from outside the US don't see their own listings when they search for them on ebay.com. But when I click on your link, I see 515 listings, and when I search on one of the titles it does come up in the search. Good luck!

I was actually surprised to get 20 results when I searched on "ANKOLE (BOS TAURUS AFRICANUS) COW HORN BANGLE - BRACELET - KENYA" because technically they are duplicate listings due to their identical titles, even though the items themselves are clearly unique. You would probably help to defend your seller status and find more buyers as well if you added the item color as the first word in the title.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to somanysavings

somanysavings wrote:

I am a new seller. I listed two items last night. Both were not searchable, and not in my store. This morning one is and the other is not. What's going on?

Indexing takes time. I see both of them now.

Please use plain text.