Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do you have problems finishing your drafts???, I have a temporary solution while they fix it

What I do is that if my draft is not completed and then you cannot reopen it to try again and you get the message is embarrassing , so my solution is to make 5 copies of it with the photos and information and try to complete it in each of the copies ...

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later. This is the second times in 24 hours that i've received this message. I could not fix it no matter how long I waited for Ebay to fix ...

eBay Active listing just gone

I noticed a large number of my eBay items synced to my shopify were out of stock on shopify. Assuming it was a problem with the sync app I was digging in deeper, but then discovered most of the missing shopify items are no longer on eBay. They just d...

Listing tool not working! Anyone else?

It was working fine this morning, went sourcing. Came home to start listing...Noticed no listings were going live when I published them. Just being re-saved in my drafts. Tried to list through the bulk edit tool and got a "Well this is embarrasing, t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 3 helpful

Listing

Morning. Any update on eBay crashing last night. Worked all day to post 100 auctions last night. Was able to post 6 and I got the message that they are embarrassed that the listing tool isn’t working right now. I bet they were. Best of luck to everyo...

Listing tool not working

Hello, yesterday I made 33 listing within the tool but once I went to submit it to list, the message: "Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second." appeared and has not stopped appearing since. It do...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors