cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEMS NOT SHOWING UP IN STORE!

This morning I turned off my vacation settings and just assumed all of my 2700+ listings would be reactivated after a couple of hours. Well, here it is almost 12 hours later and depending on when I look at my store I have 6, 10, 63 or 1416 items listed. Every time I open a new window, the number of items in my store changes. Generally I would have already had about 20+ sales for the day and, because of this, I have none. I pay a lot of money for an anchor store suscription and this is not making me very happy. I have tried all the "fixes" like bulk edit, etc. and nothing is working. Tech support was no help either. Frankly, they couldn't explain what was happening. Now what??

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting about this! Our tech teams were working on this issue and have confirmed everything should be resolved now. If you're still not seeing your items and it's been longer than the normal indexing process, please let us know!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 22 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Same thing here.  Everything I listed eary this morning has not shown up 12 hours later

Message 2 of 49
latest reply

in my store i'm myssing 100-1500 items all day today. my new items i post don't show after 12h

Elizabeth
Message 3 of 49
latest reply

I hope they fix this issue soon. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.
Message 4 of 49
latest reply

I hope they fix this issue soon. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone.

Message 5 of 49
latest reply

My new listings have not shown up this evening, I'll wait to post anything more.
Message 6 of 49
latest reply

All the listings I have posted in the last 24hrs are also missing.

Will they find them, or will I have to redo them all? 

Message 7 of 49
latest reply

Good question! I wish someone from eBay would give us some answers! We are losing sales and buyers!!

Message 8 of 49
latest reply

It is obviously a site issue at this point. You would think that eBay customer service or tech support would give us some answers. I generally sell $500-$700 per weekend. Will they credit my store subscription for the loss of sales?? I doubt it!

Message 9 of 49
latest reply

I am mainly a buyer, and buy A LOT, except not today, I usually browse through 10,000 listings a day, but today there is about 100 in my searches.

Sellers listings are completely invisible in search results.

I am terrified to think how much money sellers are losing from this

Message 10 of 49
latest reply

Thank you for your input as a buyer. It is troubling to think that eBay doesn't seem to know how to fix this either.  I appreciate you adding your experience to this post. It is very helpful! 

Message 11 of 49
latest reply

I also buy alot of items and search everyday so I know how it works..Ive noticed that most catagories have not been updated for atleast 12-24 hours! -I wish ebay would look into this or respond.

Message 12 of 49
latest reply

How insane! I haven't embarked on submitting new listings lately.
As a seller, my sales are very sluggish, for awhile now. Given many are having issues with store/product/listing visibility and I, selling a genre of merchandise that is not a high volume selling category for eBay, along with probably not even being seen is frustrating and outrageous!
Please keep posting messages/updates, regarding the issue(s) and any fixes, very appreciated, Thank You!
Message 13 of 49
latest reply

Don't revise anything. They aren't showing up neither.

Message 14 of 49
latest reply

Probably the Spring Cleaning that eBay has subjected us to.

I am missing 40 listings today, and no way of knowing exactly which ones without having to run a lengthy inventory report and by process of elimination, figure out which ones are missing. Certainly they are my older listings that are waiting for the right buyer. These are discontinued or obsolete, so they are not going to sell immediately... but they will sell eventually. Where are my lsitings?

(Anybody need any fixtures in polished brass?  LoL)

Thanks for sharing your story here, you are not alone and I just vented, too!

Message 15 of 49
latest reply