cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error status code 500

{"error_id":"temporarily_unavailable","error_description":"The authorization server is currently unable to handle the request.","http_status_code":500}

What is this? Anyone?

=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Error status code 500

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Solution...Try later.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

Twitter / Facebook ebay had no answer short of use another browser edge doesn't work.

Any other answers?, I cleared history and cookies to no avail.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

A month crippled and no one has a clue?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

A month with no 'me-toos' would suggest that the issue is with your hardware/software.

Since you have provided no url, we do not know if the issue is even related to eBay.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

I've had this issue on my phone with the mobile site.

https://www.ebay.com/n/error?statuscode=500

This is the URL it gives on my mobile.

It only happens on mobile when tapping on My Ebay.  I can still tap on the ebay logo and go to the launch page but it's desktop view. 

Weird that nobody has fixed it yet.  

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

i had an ad blocker and I THINK ITS DOING MINE OVER THAT **bleep**! eBay site must have many ads going on and i get 500 errors all the time but NOT taking off my ad blocker. I notice when it goes to the 500 page, right before there is an ad like page Http...
what i do is to go back and forth 2-3 times with browser and it opens it up. SHAME ON EBAY for making this so hard and no tech to fix solution
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

look at all the issues.. of course it is.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

Oh boy 

{"error_id":"temporarily_unavailable","error_description":"The authorization server is currently unable to handle the request.","http_status_code":500}
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Error status code 500

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply