eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
cyk5391antiques
Community Member
Ebay customer support contact (email)

Dear members,

Is there anyone of you knows the ebay customer support direct email?

I have some questions need to refer to them.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Paul

Other Answers: 39
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to cyk5391antiques

Good luck with that I have tried for two weeks.  No email or phone number.   stilll can send me 4 to 5 emails a day, however have  absolutely no interest in helping me solve my problem.

pinkflamingo2855
Community Member
Answered

no-- there's only calling now, unless you are reporting something.

if you need help with something you should ask here, responders are (sadly) more knowledgeable than the CSR's......

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go"
Oscar Wilde
Community Member
Answered

EBAY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PROBLEMS

Community Member
Answered

I feel that Ebay's past method of payment was fine as it provided protection for both the seller and buyer. I do not like the fact that ebay now forces you to provide a credit card to allow a buyer to steal or extort money at "ebay's discretion". I want to sell a gold chain. With the new "law" the buyer could do all sorts of things and send it back knowing for sure he will have his money refunded. This is going to set up a lot more fraud as buyers are more easily anonymous than sellers. Paypal has lots of rules in place already but at least the seller has SOME protection albeit not much. With this new policy the seller is just handing his credit card to Ebay and hoping not to run across a relatively clever thief of which there are millions...

cyk5391antiques
Community Member
Answered

Dear members,

May I know what are the rules for those duplicate items?
As for my items, most of them are different and usually I will name them as "Old Hong Kong Actress Photo #1" or "Old Hong Kong Actress Photo #2".

However, ebay has sent me an alert where I had listed duplicate items.

Do you mean I can't list the photo and differentiate them by numbering at the back?
Kindly need clear instruction as all my photos are mostly actresses. Besides, some photo I do not know their exact name. Hence I can only named it as "Old Hong Kong Actress Photo, followed by a numbering".
Hope you will look into my case as I have no intention to list duplicate items. Besides, all my items are NOT duplicate since they are different in term of their size, condition and appearance. Hence, I have no idea why ebay warn me about the duplicate listing.
If it is due to the title naming, please do inform me and I will make appropriate action.

Thank you and need you advises.

Rgds,

Paul

Community Member
Answered

Dear Sir

I received below item 11-04-13, but i didnt receive other item yet, pls chech what is the reason for delaying delivery above item.

thanks

jahath

Community Member
Answered

Hi my name is eric behie and i got wrong item delivered to me. I got a ac adaptor for my computer is not the right one i ordered i was trying to call but i can't wait 78 minutes.

Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]

Ebay won't do emai. Different answers every time you talk with them. If they used email they would have to honor their own response. They say "work with your customers to resolve issues".  But they don't follow their own advice. They kick people off without working with the seller to make sure that they succeed.

kinper1983
Community Member
Answered

Hello

I am new at eBay, i ordered some stuff on december 12 2012, click proceed to checkout and paid via paypal, latter I got an email from eBay, titled We were not able to process your PayPal payment. When I check my PayPal account and my credit card stamen I see that the charges were maide for 11 different sellers total of $ 35.10. Can anybody help me, please?

Rok

mnajdano
Community Member
Answered

Hello,

I write to someone who can tell me what shoud i do? when i want to list my item i get this message:

Message 1 of 1

Please read. Your response is required.

As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification information from you. We sometimes need to do this to make sure that eBay remains a place where members can buy and sell with confidence.

To have this restriction lifted, you need to become PayPal Verified* and then link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. Once you've completed this process, you'll be able to sell on any eBay site worldwide.

If you're already PayPal Verified, you just need to link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. For instructions, please click the link below for the eBay site you're registered on.

Australia | Austria| Belgium| Belgium French| Canada| Canada French | France | Germany| Hong Kong| India | Ireland| Italy| Malaysia | Netherlands| New Zealand | Philippines| Poland| Singapore | Spain | Switzerland | Taiwan | United Kingdom| United States| Other

*If you're registered on Germany, Austria, or Switzerland, you can complete verification through PostIdent or ID Verify instead of PayPal. Please ...

I cant have paypal in serbia,i have skrill as payment option and I am verifed there...so if someone can tell me what should i do?ebay customer support?

Community Member
Answered

I want to open a case about Smartphone Cell Phone, Item no: 330991956630 ,Sale date: 08/28/13 witch I brought. This seller promised to refund, but he did not refund yet. what will I do?

joykitten4444
Community Member
Answered

What is the email to contact ebay irectly, or a phone number. i senta package internationally through paypall and printed the customs shipping label. I have receipts and photocopies they wouldn't let me send and they refunded the buyer over $50 becuase customs in their country has it held up! USPS can only verify the package was dropped off the the P.O. lo cation, the date, time & delivery confirmatiopn number, but ebay said thats not enough and now I'm out $50 & the item!! PLEASE INCLUDE THE EMAIL AND?OR PHONE NUMBER IN RESPONSES> THANK YOU

Community Member
Answered

In order to get half the money back from Onyxman, I need his address that I have not got. Hope you can provide me with it.

gorg.lis

Community Member
Answered

Hello,

Im very sorry to writte you here, but I dont know where to solve my problem.
I opened my ebay store but I still have only 10 items limit for listing. I really dont know who can help me, because I tried to call to  ebay numbers for help... unfortunatelly the operator told me taht the numbers dont exist?

The name of my store is mickeybakeware
Im so desperate now, cause I pay for ebay store and I cant sell more than 10 items in field where 10 items is very few...

Thank you for your help in advance

Community Member
Answered

Dear Ebay,

This email may not apply directly to you but i am hoping through your good office that this email be passed to someone who is in a senior position at PayPal.

Here is my problem with PayPal.

i have been using PayPal to pay for items on ebay and have them shipped to my Fl33178 address in Miami. I tried using payPal at another merchant and the payment was denied by paypal ( reason "unconfirmed address"). I have written to PayPal many times and I have also called them, but no help seems to be forthcoming.

When i finally get through to paypal by phone after long and excessive waiting, some excuse is given to support the reason for denying the payment.

However, on one occasion, their response by email indicated that the problem was caused by a paypal security problem and if i try again, the transaction would be completed. I tried many times after and each time the transaction was denied by paypal, unconfirmed address.

This has left me quite frustrated. The problem is further compounded by the fact that earlier this year, someone was able to fraudulent use my paypal account to purchase an item and have it shipped to an "unconfirmed address". In order to get the situation, i had to file a claim and wait until paypal carried out their investigation.

But this time, I the legitimate owner of the account is being denied access to my account for the same reason. As the rightful owner of this account,  I have used paypal to pay for many items and have them shipped to the same address that is now being deemed "unconfirmed".

The truth is, if i could get my items from a source other than ebay, i would gladly close both my ebay and paypal accounts so that i would have no further dealings with paypal.

I hope you can assist by passing this email to someone senior at paypal. If you want me to furnish any other documentation, my email address is wardtime@caribsurf.com

thanks ebay

rosie0331
Community Member
Answered

No live chat or email any longer.

As suggested above, post your question here. The responders here are faster and probably more accurate.

Or you can use the Customer Support tab above and enter your question or use the Contact eBay tab.

Photobucket

Woof! Woof!
Community Member
Answered

Dear/Madam

We need some information about the costs on selling products on eBay.

We are a famous retailer and we are planning to operate from Singapore (we send products from Singapore to Australia). The returns should be sent to pour local partner in Australia. I am writing to you to get some useful details about the packages provided by eBay and the costs.

We are estimating our sales and price range as below:

-Monthly sale 50 To 100

-Price range 50 to 150

If you need any details please do not hesitate to reply to this email.

Regards

Community Member
Answered
I have pauzes for my object on 12 of jury, but nos i hard it die.nt existentiële.
W.k.r.
beau-1949
Community Member
Answered
the item 380788606838 it is not working the right way. I make a bid and my dollar amount does not change it stays at $8.00. i put in $21.00 dollars and the other persons amount turns to my $21.00. this needs to be fixed or reset. I dont want to bid against myself. I bid and my dollar amount does not change but the other amount changes. I want this looked into and I want it checked out pls before the time is up. It is late and i dont know how else to explain this to you.
1soxdan1
Community Member
Answered

When do you know to ship? Is it clear to ship when wounds are pending? 

Community Member
Answered

Hello

I was supposed to have received a refund from eBay after I submitted a support case. The automated email that I received from eBay said that the refund was going to be issued since Dec 18th.

Community Member
Answered

Hello,
I want to delete my ebay account. But How?

1.JPG
sunflowerdress
Community Member
Answered

There must be. Somehow this message was sent to my inbox. Someone somewhere gets eBay customer support via email.

To : sunflowerdress

Subject: Response from eBay Customer Support - SR # 1-21249694089

Hi showbizalan,

Good Day! This is to inform you that we have submitted a report already about your problem in prefund shipping label. And I hope that all will work now.

Please give us a callback if ever you need our assistance again. Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks,

Lederlee M.

eBay Customer Support

I have no clue what this is about either.  The email it was sent from was ebay at ebay dot com

Hope this helps someone.

Community Member
Answered

I wanted Ebay support now,please

Community Member
Answered

Hi my name is hector and I was bid for a furnace and I offer 350$ but it was sold for 306$ I don't understand why he sold it for 306 when I offered more. can you guys answer to me that.

wednesdayaddams!
Community Member
Answered

they have no customer support .they make you call them and wait on hold.

Yesterday, I spent 47 minutes mostly on hold, transfered to 3 different people none of who could help me. They said they would have someone call today; which they did so I am on terminal hold with them again right now. All I want to do is list more items;however I have reached the dollar amount imposed on me by Ebay of what they will allow me to list . they have to " re-evaluate " my account. with the fees  they charge on each item plus paypal fees, you would think they would be able to afford more people to answer their phones. the only reason they still are in business is because they have a monopoly.

Community Member
Answered

cyk5391antiques wrote:

Dear members,

Is there anyone of you knows the ebay customer support direct email?

I have some questions need to refer to them.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Paul

In order to get half the money back from Onyxman, I need his address that I have not got. Hope you can provide me with it.

gorg.lis

Community Member
Answered

Be carfull don't buy anything from this ebay user jasmine_tc1 | -1

I won a item and paid for it as soon as it ended then I got a email "hello I haven't been on here in a while a little caught up with the holiday weekend. I will be sending out your item tomorrow or Wednesday for sure! sorry for the delay."

then I had to open a case and this is what the seller said "hello I was going to send out your item but my husband gave it to his niece. I never received your payment. I apologize for the inconvenience"

I have proof that I paid on my bank account and my paypal account.

Baby Bumbo Seat (261271782342)

Sale date: 08/31/13
Tracking number: --
Estimated Delivery: Fri. Sep. 6

Payment.JPG
mehdi943
Community Member
Answered

i just sold something from ebay by 08/19/2013 amount $125  i just sold it from ebay because ebay send me a notice that i can sell it for free but now when i sold my item ebay charge me for $12.50 as fee !!!!!!!!!!!! i want to know how come you send me message that i can sell it free but now you charge me ?!!!!!!!!thanks

craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered

you might have better luck contacting ebay on the ebay site closer to malaysia.