cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Over the last 2 days when trying to click on items after being on eBay for a few minutes I get:

This page isn’t working

www.ebay.com.au redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

So I clear Chrome's cookies and restart Chrome for things to work properly. But after a while the same thing happens. Totally sick of it. eBay - FIX YOUR BUGGY WEBSITE!!! Your site is getting so complex it's actually beyond a point where basic function takes second place to over-worked and unreliable faulty coding.
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same issue, here.

Message 2 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same issue on Chrome, works fine on Firefox.

Message 3 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same here

Message 4 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same problem with me.

I even tried a different browser (Opera) instead of Chrome but soon was receiving this message, "www.ebay.com.au redirected you too many times".

It is becoming very annoying and disrupting my use of eBay. There are other auction sites out there and, if won't let me use it, what choice do I have but to look at those other sites?

Message 5 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Also having same problem, I can do basic functions, etc but it wont load any items.
Message 6 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

What is going on with this. In the last week this has appeared out of the blue. I cant buy or sell without seeing - 

This page isn’t working

www.ebay.ie redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I have CLEARED my cookies and it does not make slightest difference. There have been a few changes in layout in the last ten days then this happens. 
Message 7 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Australian site not working properly with Chrome, have to use MS Edge to make site useable, it's been like this for 2 days.
Have tried clearing cookies, this is very annoying & needs URGENT fix.
Message 8 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same thing for me on www.cafr.ebay.ca

What is going on with ebay???

Message 9 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Still a problem. Obviously everyone at eBay is too busy trying to fix this problem hence no reply from anyone at eBay to tell us they are going to fix it? Although I did get an email from eBay asking me to mark a reply providing a solution hahahahahahahaha.... and then I get a pop-up from eBay asking me to do a short survey because "We value you feedback" hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! Then I read an ABC news story just out about Amazon to build one of the world's biggest warehouse soon in Melbourne ! Maybe there is the answer!

Message 10 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Same problem 

all surgestions clear cach ect just dont work

Selling manager ND BULK LISTINGS SHOW

WHEN TRY TO OPEN SINGLE LISTING

www.ebay.com.au redirected you too many times.

Microsoft edge works

But I use chrome

FYI

Cheers

Message 11 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

eBay = worse than useless

Message 12 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I am glad I found this post. I also have had this problem in Chrome since early August 2017 on the Australian website.

I have also tried clearing browsing data and cookies. Didnt work.

I hope Ebay are looking into this, gumtree still works 🙂

Message 13 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Ditto

Message 14 of 67
latest reply

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Had the same problem until I fixed it. Go into chrome settings, click reset,restore to original defaults.

Message 15 of 67
latest reply