cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codeless Coupons - CASE SR # 1-108044004110

Anyone else having issues with codeless coupons being applied to ALL of their listings?

I put together a promotion on Monday in the promotions tool for a codeless coupon that would be $10 off for every $50 you spend.   I activated the promotion and sent the Exclusive URL to a few good buyers.  Yesterday morning I realized that what is supposed to be an exclusive offer is now spread out to ALL of my listings.  So nobody needs a URL as it specifically states is necessary in the Help & Contact section.

So I call "Customer Service".  I had little hope they could help me and I was definitely right.  I had to explain to the rep. exactly what a codeless coupon was and where to find the info. about it on their own website.  Long story short, after about 40 minutes the only answer that I got was we will refer to this technical team and someone will call you back.  I asked if I should pause the couponn and the rep. said I should.

Needless to say, no call back.  So I call again last night and get another rep. who had no idea as well.  She even told me there is no such thing as a codeless coupon.  Another 30 minutes wasted there trying to explain things and directing her through the website.  Same story as before.  Technical team.  Call back.  Sure.  

I ask to speak to a supervisor regarding the matter.  He comes on the phone and I explained how two different reps. did not what a codeless coupon code was.  And they did not know how to even find through thier own resources what it was all about.  He really had nothing to say.  He would escalate the case and someone would call me back.  I guess this is just another "technical issue" that will never be solved.  I will have to figure out another way around it just like I do with most other problems that I have with this site.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Codeless Coupons - CASE SR # 1-108044004110

I'm on the phone right now with the same problem..sigh.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply