cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to "Summary page"

Hi,  When I click on "Summary" from the drop down from "MyEbay" at the top right of the page it now brings me to my watch list??  Ok I understand you want me to buy more,  but I need to be able to work my sales so I have the money to buy more.  When I click on summary Iwant it to bring me to my selling summary NOT my watch list. 

Rhonda and Bob-- Usually Bob posting
Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Re: Change to "Summary page"

by default, the watch list is the first in summary.
i think you can change certain thing by
clicking page options (upper right).
Message 2 of 65
latest reply

I have the same complaint about the unwanted changes to my summary page. My selling auctions used to display at the top of my eBay page, but now are at the bottom! Like you, I want to see if I am making money first thing. If you are going to change the page, at least give me an option to arrange things from top to bottom as I choose!

Message 3 of 65
latest reply

They screwed it up BIG TIME.

And no, there's no option to change the order or what is there.

Check out your tracking numbers in the SOLD section.  Mine are all the same number....a combination of three tracking numbers run together.

I swear, sometimes I think the constant screwing around with us is intentional.

Message 4 of 65
latest reply

Coders motto- "If it's not broken, lets break it!!!"
Message 5 of 65
latest reply

There is a link "Page Options" All it does is remove the selling portion from the left column, or puts it back in the left column. WOW what options.
Message 6 of 65
latest reply

I would like to know what gave ebay the right to change my selling page? Do you NOT think that I had it set up for my ease and convenience to sell and ship in a timely manner? Sure I had it set up so I could find an ship asap to make ebays shipping times. Now I have to hunt for what I sold! I do not care what I was watching for my brother 2 months ago that is why it was on the bottem of my page. I am here to sell! I want my old selling page back asap. I cannot find any way to modify it back to a useable selling tool? FIX IT BACK if Iwanted it changed I would have done it myself!!! Do you have so little regard for your sellers that you hide their busness from them? I do not like this and think ebay took this way to far this time...Did you forget where the money comes from that pays your salary? Certainly not from the buyer who claims "not as described" because the got the item, wore/used/damaged it and now want their money back because ebay tells them they can. Does anyone at ebay have any real selling experience or even any commen sense? I certainly hope ebay fixes this soon because this may be the last straw that broke the camels back!
Message 7 of 65
latest reply

I have to agree this is the second time they have messed up the summary page.

Not only does it now show the watch list (which I havent updated in forever), but now information I find VERY IMPORTANT is GONE.

before you could see both the name of the seller and their feedback number and rating, currently, you get their name ONLY. (eg imaseller | 12345 | 99%. now it ONLY says imaseller)

before when you moused over the icons "$" etc it would say paid with xyz on january 1, 2014' now it says 'paid' gee isnt that exactly what the icon being filled in means??? Why ditch the useful information for a huge horrible sprawled out page? I LIKED having it all in one nice small easy to view area (not having to scroll down etc).

Change for the purpose of change is NOT always good.

I want my old page back! I dont need tons of wasted space, I like neat consise information.

Message 8 of 65
latest reply

Quit making eBay less user friendly. 

I want specific categories ordered how I WANT them on my summary page, not how you want them.  Selling items means I want to be able to prioritize those things, and my own potential purchases are further down the list.  Please remedy this asap.

Message 9 of 65
latest reply

Yeah, I clicked on "Page Options", it doesn't work. My Summary does not display any Selling info. By definition, it is NOT a "Summary" if info is missing. Purchase History now takes up half a page - for TWO items.

AND, you can't change the position of the views up or down. This changes almost daily for me, depending on whether I'm buying, selling, shipping, etc.

Now I'm getting LESS information, inconveniently. Wake me when it's fixed.

Message 10 of 65
latest reply

ok, so I am trying yet another stop gap fix.....using a foreign copy of ebay (currently .uk) and it shows the page the way I used to have it....so the dollar icon is now a pound; but at least its the classic way (until the f that one up as well.....) and its still in English (will have to go to the aussie site next or the german one...need to brush up on my foreign languages soon I guess---- and remember the European way of writing dates).

Message 11 of 65
latest reply

Why has this **bleep** not been addressed by ebay yet?

Message 12 of 65
latest reply

At the top of your "Summary" page there is a "Tell us what you think"  lets bury them in messages!!

Message 13 of 65
latest reply

They REALLY need to fix this!!

Message 14 of 65
latest reply

From the drop down list, select SELLING instead of summary and it brings me to my Selling Manager Summary page. Selecting Summary use to do that for me, but know it brings me to the watch list just like you said.  Wish they would fix it but in the meantime selecting selling from the list is working for me.

Hope that helps.

Message 15 of 65
latest reply