cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view all listings

When I go to a category or search it is showing 1-25 of the listings.

When I try to 'view all items' I get the message 'this page is unavailable'.

It's happening on all categories and searches.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Can't view all listings

Same thing is happening to me.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

same thing here.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

Same thing here. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

I have been having the same problem with viewing sellers other items. I will have items on my watch list from a seller and when I go to see other items, it will say "0 items". But if I go to thier I.D. and it say they have items for sale and show a preview of them. The only way I have beem able to see a sellers items has been if they have a store. I have had this problem with multiple sellers and I am not the only one. I did call ebay and they were unable to fix it and was told that thier tech dept. will get back to me in 21 to 45 days. If you have not contacted ebay yet, you should do so. The more complaints ebay gets that buyers are unable to view items to buy, the quick they will want to fix it.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

"will get back to me in 21 to 45 days." Classic, they do realize this is 2017 and I can get many items from Amazon overnight let alone two day for free. Then there is ebay where I am might here back in 21 to 45 days on how to just search for the item. What a joke. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

I also can't view all Items. Ebay better do something fast or they will have people going to other sites.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

I also cannot view all listings.  In fact, I see the right-hand side Scroll Bar for just about 2 seconds, then it "vanishes."  This prevents me from seeing any more than three items on offer.  The problem occurs in both List View or Matrix (?) View.

This does NOT happen on the eBay HomePage or on My eBay.  The right-hand side Scroll Bar comes up, stays where it should be,and lets me move down the page with either the mouse scroll wheel or the down arrow key.

I only found this Board after screwing around with Customer Service for at least an hour.  I then used the Sitemap to find someone with eBay to whom I could send the tech issue message.  My hope was that the person I emailed would:  (1) contact me within say 48 hours with some workable suggestions or (2) at least email me rapidly that my email which spelled out the tech issue had been forwarded to a tech rep -- who would get back to me within 48 hours.

After reading the Posts here, I really do not know how to pursue this weird tech issue.  While a bit different than the other circumstances in the Posts, the overriding link between the problems identified in this group and my viewing problem is -- as you folks have stated -- that NO ONE CAN BUY WHAT THEY CANNOT SEE!!!  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

weigeldjrw

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Can't view all listings

Try China or the big box sellers. Probably no issues there.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply