cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Listing Editor trying to charge me .20$ ea.

error charging my free listings 20 cents each using bulk listing..please repair

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

iT IS CHARGING ME TOO AND i HAVE FREE LISTINGS LEFT WITH MY STORE, I WISH THEY WOULD FIX IT!!!

Message 2 of 36
latest reply

I am having the same issue but with relisting unsold items. I want to just submit and see if they actually charge me but I am too stubborn. Been waiting a few hours hoping that they will fix it.

Message 3 of 36
latest reply

Same thing here! So frustrating! I need to relist, but don't want to take the chance of EBAY refunding me!

Message 4 of 36
latest reply

I have been relisting one at a time and it doesn't charge. Slow and steady! Life is good...but could be better! Lol
Message 5 of 36
latest reply

This issue also is occuring on our Anchor store. Relisting hundreds, one..at..a..time..is not an option.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 6 of 36
latest reply

Everyone here has a store....

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 7 of 36
latest reply

Good news! Testing indicates that even though the listing form shows charges, the confirmation page will show 0.00 charges. You can check your account fees detail, after listing, to verify this.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 8 of 36
latest reply

Thanks! Was extremely frustrated relisting one at a time; taking way too long and not getting anywhere! I can also verify, the 'confirmation page' also showed '0.00' after it was showing $1.00 on the four listings I was testing.
Message 9 of 36
latest reply

I have called ebay three times on this.  I was just told it is not a technical issue.  I was told that they are now going to show what you would be charged even if you still have free listings in your store subscription.  I do not agree with this.  Ebay states on the confirmation page that they will be charging you and you have to agree to that and know in your gut that they aren't. ?!?!?  That's ridiculous.  Then the agent had me go to my account activity and confirm that I had not been charged.  First of all, I must trust that the account activity will update automatically so that I can relist and forget about it.  Secondly, the account activity doesn't show that you relisted and weren't charged. so there is no where to see your newly listed item and a zero charge UNTIL you get your invoice.  

This is like asking a consumer at a store to swipe their credit card, sign their name  and know in their gut that they won't be paid.  Who doesn't want confirmation in writing about that?  When I click submit on the bulk listing tool, all it says is "you will be charged" and the amount.  I just have to know I won't be.  I'm sorry, but I don't have that kind of confidence in any billing department to submit  an order indicating a charge without also indicating that I won't be charged per the terms of my store subscription.  If they really want to indicate insertion fees, they need to also include a disclaimer AND provide a way for sellers to double check immediately that they were not charged even though you just clicked a button that said you were.

Individual relistings continue to show zero until you use all of your free listings.  I have called about this 3 times and I have been told this is not a technical issue...just a new way.  

I urge fellow ebay-ers to call ebay about this and say that we don't want to be told we are being charged for insertions fees using the bulk seller tool when we still have free listings in our subscription.  

Message 10 of 36
latest reply

Still saying charges apply....
Message 11 of 36
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@daneiac wrote:

error charging my free listings 20 cents each using bulk listing..please repair

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that while the fees are not charged when you proceed to list, I have received reports that you are being told these charges will apply. I have passed this along to the tech teams for review and will update the thread when I have more information!

Message 12 of 36
latest reply

Same here!Very frustrating as I have lots of free listings left!
Message 13 of 36
latest reply

you can do them one at a time and it doesn't charge....wonder why?
Message 14 of 36
latest reply

I agree, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Message 15 of 36
latest reply