eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
Back to search results and back arrow button does not always work.

Hi! When searching for items on ebay, and clicking on an item, I have been recentely having a big problem that the "back to search results" and the back arrow does not work. I therefore have to run the search all over again. I find this a big inconvenience. Any help, thanks.

Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to retrorocker61

I am having the same issue.  When I right click on the back arrow to see the history I see like 20 view.atdmt.com/AVE/iview histories.  The web is saying this is some kind of spyware.  I don't know and I don't know how to get out of it.  It is driving me crazy.  It seems it only happens after I have looked at pictures in a listing.  I am also looking for some answers to fix this issue.

Community Member
Answered

I also had the same problem , it almost like the screen is frozen. I not sure if this will help but while I was working on another issue on my computer I used a registry cleaner to clear out broken links and dead programs. The next time I used Ebay everything was in working order and the return to search results worked perfect and also other IE web sights are also working perfect now.  I used a program call Registry Cleaner from AVS4YOU software. Hope it works for you ...

Charlie ... 

cute.shoes
Community Member
Answered

You can try the method of RIGHT clicking on links and choose to open in new tab or new window.

When done viewing the page, close tab/window and you're back where you were.

__________ _________ _________ __________
See my "me" page to learn what smart sellers do.