Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Store Directory

I have a store yet am not in the Store Directory I questioned this by phone to a CS Rep who said they would check into it but we are still not on there as of today that was last year I made the inquiry.I thought it was only for Top Rated Sellers whic...

Not dropshipping violation

I am told I am in a dropshipping violation even though I am not in a dropshipping violation. Is there any way to resolve this? Also, is there anyone who can help me solve this problem?All I can tell you is that we are definitely not in a dropshipping...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay listing tool is down

Second day of not being able to list anything. When I attempt list an item live , it remains in the drafts and when I click back on it I get the “this is embarrassing, the listing tool is down, try again later”I’ve had two online chats and phoned the...

Do you have problems finishing your drafts???, I have a temporary solution while they fix it

What I do is that if my draft is not completed and then you cannot reopen it to try again and you get the message is embarrassing , so my solution is to make 5 copies of it with the photos and information and try to complete it in each of the copies ...

Newly Listed no longer sorting by date = useless

I maintain a daily search, refreshed thoughout the day, for Newly Listed items of a certain vintage manufacturer. Usually this is no big deal. But today I just noticed that the results I'm getting are no longer actually "Newly Listed." The 1st item w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful

Newly Listed items now just defaults to useless Best Match search in eBay Stores

A buyer reported this on a recent thread, but I see that for my own Store, customers cannot search by Newly Listed items. I list new items almost daily and many of my sales are to regular customers who buy items I've posted in the last 24 - 48 hours,...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors