Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Unable to add items to inventory and/ or upload new auctions

For the past two weeks I've been unable to add new items to my inventory or upload auction items. When I try to upload auction items I get two messages that read that I must add weight and add shipping service to my description. These categories alre...

Sales Dropped to ZERO out of no where....

Just wondering if anyone else has had their sales completely shut off before.... It's been 7 days without a single sale... My impressions, traffic, ect...is all down 50-75% out of no where. I've been slowly building the store up since Sept. In Nov- D...

eBay listings

I resell a lot of Home Depot products. So I have to list 50-100 products daily and I have to manually save pictures from the Home Depot site for each product to list on eBay then add the UPC and model numbers. Then I have to do my own description and...

No sales for a week

I have a decent amount of items hovering around the 400 mark and never had a huge issue with sales being inconsistant until recently. It’s as if a switch was flipped and I have zero sales. Has anyone else experienced this before and do we know why?

Search shows extremely high shipping cost

I'm a seller in Canada and I've noticed that my sales to the USA have dropped off significantly. When searching on ebay.com (or ebay.ca), the shipping fees show significantly higher in the search results than on the listing itself, whenever any US zi...

Image 2024-04-24 at 1.48.39 AM.png Image 2024-04-24 at 1.49.04 AM.png

Resolved! eBay Shipping supplies - no longer a reasonable option

I used to purchase my shipping supplies through eBay Shipping Supplies using my quarterly coupon but it seems the prices have gotten worse and worse to the point that I cannot imagine paying full price for any of these items. They are obviously only ...

Do you ship fast?

I had an incident the other day. A buyer bought one of my items. Usually I ship out Fast- like the same day.The next day the buyer wanted to cancel. I wasn't mad about it at all- but i was glad it was a Saturday and our post office was closed. Or els...

IPR?

I just noticed that my listings no longer disclose to the buyer that immediate payment is required. All of my listings are IPR. Did ebay remove that statement in the payment section of our listings?

my

wish to sell my book in this platform. How Can I?

Using AI For Description

Wow! I JUST USED EBAY’S NEW AI program to do a description for me and it was right on target. Just excellent!!!

Another unannounced change - but this is good

Would have been nice to know before hand that 'it' got moved Now it must of been there when I changed auction to fixed, just didn't see - really notice it - But all in all better placement.

IMG_0789.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors