Stamp Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identity sought of this stamp

Anyone able to identify what this stamp(?) is? I perf it at 14½ x 14. It has Scott watermark 35 (S Gibbons 111). My Buxton Encyclopedia of watermarks says that watermarl was used for stamps of; Great Britain,Bechanaland Protectorate and Great Britain...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stamp Insider for July–August 2017 Online

Stamp Insider for July–August 2017The July–August 2017 issue of the Stamp Insider, journal of the Federation of New York Philatelic Societies, is online and available for free download in PDF format or viewing online with page turning. It is availabl...

1707.png

Block of 4 stamps

Hello, I am almost new to stamp collection (relatively speaking) and I have got a few blocks of 4 stamps. Somebody told me that block of 4 stamps are worth more than they would have been, had they been seperated individually. Fair enough...However, t...

Stamp Insider for May–June 2017

Stamp Insider for May–June 2017 The May-June 2017 issue of the Stamp Insider, journal of the Federation of New York Philatelic Societies, is online and available for free download in PDF format or viewing online with page turning. It is available in ...

1705.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors