eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Stamp Collectors

Hi, Have tons of question and as always very little help.

My question is about the title of my post if some one will answer me .Is there value for FDC's collection of United Nations?

When I first found we inherited our parents Collectible Store,I new our Dad was also a collector of three types of collection.I was the one picked to sell off those items .

I now have been a seller on eBay for 15 years.He had such a love for what he did.We had such a love for Him.I just completed selling His inventory and some of the collection of Sports Trading Cards 5/Sports.Here on eBay and to Dealers.

I just was starting on his personal coins collections 1 being error coins, when I found out about his 3rd Love for Stamps. Sure and why not he was the Assistant Postmaster until he retired.

I have come to the board before I want to thank you  jimbo since you were the one who tried to help me out when I started. I have since been doing research since you were the only one who tried to break it down for me.

I have been returning every "now-and-then" let me say more like lurking here to see if there might be much more I could get from the board.It isn't the questions that have me posting this right now. Instead it's the answers to folks just like myself, that don't want to be collectors .We are here trying to sell what was left to us as heirs.Let me say this if you Love Your Family plus are a collector, SELL IT so they don't have to.

Most of the answers are oh you must send them to be Certified and then make sure your not selling fakes and you must buy this book ( know where I'm going with this post.) You are scaring them off. They aren't getting any answers to sell them.That is why they came here.It was why I first did ,I got the same thing even if I could get and answer other them     jimbo!!

There are so many different ways Stamps turn,this way- they that way   U.S. ,World , faces,birds ,and da da da da da. That is already enough to drive them away.

Best way for me was research the listings,and realize that your not going to sell them for what any book says.Just put them out there and let the folks bid.Plus remember there are many that are selling ,and you will sell them for what the bidder wants to pay.

Still research listing so you have a good idea where to start you price.

Thanks for letting me vent.

lindyscards

Lindy     I am Woman hear Me Roar

Stamp Collectors discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3