Stamp Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown stamp

Can someone please help with the identity of the attached pictured stamp. It's a 29¢ stamp without denomination. Nothing in Scott's or the Errors catalog I have. Thanks

EAGLE & SHIELD ERROR.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are these usable stamps?

Folks I don't understand the nomenclature, and I am not a stamp collector, but bought this item since it was cheap enough. The seller is not responding. Can somebody take a quick look and tell me if this is an actual usable stamp I can use to mail ou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs

I purchase a lot of stamps on eBay and one thing turns me off from a seller more than anything else. It is those sellers who use shipping and postage costs as a means to pad their profits. I find it amazing that I can pay $1.00 to one seller and ask ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seeking donations

I send cards to soldiers in Ukraine. The soldiers can send the cards on to their families. If you would like to donate vintage flower, bird or butterfly stamps, I would gladly use them in my project.

I need help to evaluate a Ukraine exile sheet 1959

HeyRecently i get across a huge collection of stamps and i m doing researches about them before reselling.But a unique sheet of Ukraine 1959 konotop stamp i can't find it in any catalog also i can't find similar one in internet.I already have offer o...

IMG_20230204_194954.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asking Advice: 101-Year-Old Italian Stamps

Hi. My father worked in the Irving Trust Company and he retired in 1978 and went back to work for them as a file clerk. They told him he could keep anything he found in the files. He took some stuff home and after he passed away my mother gave it all...

stamps.jpeg seal.jpeg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stamp Storing and Shipping

I recently bought a collect of sheets of stamps. They were stored between the glossy pages of a large book which worked really well. I am wonder how to store them once I remove them from the book. Can I just use plain white copy paper between the she...

Need help learning about stamps!

I bought a huge amount of stamps. They were first prints put on post cards some had addresses on them and some did not. I have a lot of them and I do not even know where to start with giving them a value. I tried searching for some and obviously foun...

Post On Bulletin Board with Stamp on it

In searching around it seems like "Post on Bulletin Board" notices are a bulk item, but I didn't really see any with the matching stamp on the notice with first day cancellation, normally from some relevant city. Obviously these were a product some c...

WIN_20221121_13_29_57_Pro.jpg

Help with Ben Franklin One Cent Stamp

Can some one please help with information on attached photos of Franklin one cent stamp. I've looked at Ebay listings but do not see any that shows no perforations on top and bottom. Not sure if this is significant or not. Have no idea what the worth...

68987224684__9A9FFB5A-DEB1-4B3B-AD53-74C6EC013EE1 2.JPG 68987393361__76BF4C51-C6D3-4E26-A683-47B0AA267AF0-preview.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors