Stamps
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

The Stamp Board

This group was created as a response to eBay's elimination of the Stamps Discussion thread. It's a p...

595 Posts

Activity in Stamps

Selling US administration of Cuba stamps is blocked?

I went to list some nice 1899 US Administration of Cuba overprints, and the eBay AI bot thing red flagged ma and noticed that items from Cuba are embargoed. That said, Under Us Stamps as a Category, there is a Subgroup for Possessions and under that ...

Counterfeit LISTINGS

I JUST BOUGHT TWO Counterfeit STAMPS ON EBAY, AND THEY WERE LISTED AS COUNTERFEIT, AND I WAS HAPPY TO GET THEM.US Revenue Periodical/Newspaper PR3 & PR4 COUNTERFEIThttps://www.ebay.com/itm/335244890651https://www.ebay.com/itm/335244831901 DO YOU THIN...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Moderator

Ah..the owner of the mighty Moderator! the Stamp Board should decide when a topic should be terminated. The topic of fraudulent listings is something that eBay has certainly not kept up with. The members of this board have a vast knowledge of what is...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Where are My Listings and Who sees Them?

I buy and sell stamps. When I buy stamps, I usually browse the Stamp Categories to find bargains. I am not entering Key Words, Item Numbers or a Seller's Information. I simply want to see all listings ending in the next 24 hours or even items Newly L...

Act II: US Forever Stamp Listings/Sales that Appear to be Counterfeit. Is it an Issue on eBay?

My previous thread dealing with Counterfeit US Forever Stamps was shut down. I am not ready to throw in the towel with this subject. I will start by repeating one of my last posts that may be of interest. Ebay is now Using A.I. to Determine what Viol...

• 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Unknown stamp

Can someone please help with the identity of the attached pictured stamp. It's a 29¢ stamp without denomination. Nothing in Scott's or the Errors catalog I have. Thanks

EAGLE & SHIELD ERROR.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleting meaasages

How in the world can I delete my unwanted messages? I can not find any spot where I can highlight and remove messages.

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scott’s 2021 US Specialzed question

Does any body have a 2021 edition of the US Specialized catalog.? I’m looking fora copy of the article on the US Flag On Porch issue the was in this catalog. If anybodycan provide me with a copy of this article, I will gladly put a few bucks into you...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting US Forever Stamp Sales that Appear to be Counterfeit. (Keep the Discussion to Stamps only)

I know this topic has been discussed by various Categories and Forums over the years, but I think it belongs here on the Stamp Board. For the past couple of months I've noticed an increasing number of listings for US Forever Stamps that appear to be ...

• 95 replies
  • 5 helpful