Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
numbered cards
numbered cards
hello...i am just getting back into sports card trading and selling. i have 2 parkhurst auto cards bobby orr and gordie howe both numbered to /500. pr...
RIP Bud and Mr Mint
RIP Bud and Mr Mint
RIP to both Bud Obermeyer and Al Rosen..... I realize Lindy mentioned Bud's passing already.....I appreciated all of his posts as well as all of the m...
Huh??
Huh??
*comes in, looks around and says* "Huh?? Am I in the right place? Anyone still here?" This place was hard to find! Dave
New York Yankees
New York Yankees
Sure are some cool people selling baseball cards on the internet.
Search Result Manipulation
Search Result Manipulation
In the card collecting hobby, people common use the terms "non-auto" in the description. Everyone does this in card collecting. The one and only time ...
Any idea who signed this golf poster?
Any idea who signed this golf poster?
I found this signed and framed poster at Goodwill. Any idea who's​ autograph this is? Looking at the players from the 2000 Phoenix open, my best guess...
Autograph ID N Carolina State Wolfpack Hat
Autograph ID N Carolina State Wolfpack Hat
I have been unable to find a hat with this Wolfpack Logo to try to date this hat, nor have I been able to find a name that would match the autograph. ...
Brett Favre Signature
Brett Favre Signature
Can anyone give me their opinion on whether or not they think this is authentic? There is no certificate to go along with the Brett Favre hologram.
Todd-Phelps brand baseball mitt or glove
Todd-Phelps brand baseball mitt or glove
Happy New Year. I have two baseball or softball gloves in near-new condition but cannot find any information on them. I have looked everywhere. Both a...
Riddell "Authentic" NFL football helmets question...
Riddell "Authentic" NFL football helmets question...
Does anyone know for certain if the NFL helmets that Riddell adveritises as the ones that players wear on-field are actual adult-sized helmets or are ...
Block this scammer NOW (spencerbruno2828 -- block him NOW)
Block this scammer NOW (spencerbruno2828 -- block him NOW)
I had a scammer (spencerbruno2828 -- block him NOW) open a return request on a $240 authentic NBA game model jersey and today I received a completely ...
GMA GRADED CARDS
GMA GRADED CARDS
I have read previous discussions about GMA graded cards and have some personal experience to share. I have been involved with the sportscard hobby sin...
Hideo Nomo real?
Hideo Nomo real?
Have a 2003 Topps Series 400 designs Nomo with autograph and COA. Bought it a long time ago, maybe on eBay. Is the COA a good one? And who are the Los...
Wilson 'The Duke' F1070
Wilson 'The Duke' F1070
this looks older than the other Duke footballs that I have seen, although it does still say National Football League and easter conference and western...
Pavol Demitra Autographed Puck
Pavol Demitra Autographed Puck
I am currently looking for an autographed St. Louis Blues puck signed by Pavol Demitra. If anyone has one that is for sale or knows where one might be...
Feedback not being left
Feedback not being left
Does anyone else agree that people are not leaving feedback like they used to? Especially newer ebayers.
by in Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop | Updated by kaw1754
Topps box bottom cards
Topps box bottom cards
what do these qualify as? It's set number three 1988 limited edition... not typical trading cards......
Has The Sports Card Market Bottomed Yet?
Has The Sports Card Market Bottomed Yet?
I am a Hockey Seller and everything has stopped. I am the lowest priced seller in my catgory in 95% of he cards I list, and I cannot even give them aw...
1981 Angels Poster, Team and Schedule 22x17.5"
1981 Angels Poster, Team and Schedule 22x17.5"
Hello Sportsfans, I grew up going to the CA Angels games (wish I had those bats they gave me on bat days). Little did I know my mom saved this poster,...
Topps giant card full set value
Topps giant card full set value
been looking online for oddball topps values... huge collection of ministry.. stickers.. Punch-Out ..stand-ups.. name it I have it. I also have a full...
Girdiron Authentics ?
Girdiron Authentics ?
Does anyone know if Gridiron Authentics is reputable? I collect mini helmets and usually go with JSA, PSA/DNA or Tristar, but this guys have a few I'm...
Autographed..
Autographed..
any ideas? it was included and a large collection of baseball memorabilia
Autographed Baseball Identification--Help
Autographed Baseball Identification--Help
Can anyone please help me ID the two autographs pictured? Greatly appreciate it.
Game used & auto cards, serial #, etc
Game used & auto cards, serial #, etc
I am more knowledgeable in vintage, not so much in modern; I have 10's of thousands of game used, auto, insert, serial #, etc. I used to break cases f...
Question About Cutting Errors
Question About Cutting Errors
I ran across this 1963 Topps card near the bottom of my pile recently, and from other posts out here, I realize that cuts which just make a card off c...
Wayne Gretzky signed real or fake ????
Wayne Gretzky signed real or fake ????
Hi I'm hoping that this is real any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance for your help.
Robert Lemke editor of the Standard Catalog passed away
Robert Lemke editor of the Standard Catalog passed away
In the past few months we have lost 2 wonderful card collector resources. Recently Bud Obermeyer who came to this board often, and Bob Lemke who publi...
Willy mays. border error help
Willy mays. border error help
Hi again I need to know if this hurts or helps the value I'm not to sure any help would be great.