Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
RIP Bud and Mr Mint
RIP Bud and Mr Mint
RIP to both Bud Obermeyer and Al Rosen..... I realize Lindy mentioned Bud's passing already.....I appreciated all of his posts as well as all of the m...
Contact Info and BOTs making trouble
Contact Info and BOTs making trouble
Ok card seller here it goes. Ebay is now going to start screwing with your listings and sending you nasty messages if your listing includes a contact ...
Autographed..
Autographed..
I had posted this a few years ago got an answer and then tucked away most of the baseball inventory.. I am not surprised to say that I did not make a ...
Autographed ball
Autographed ball
Any ideas as to whose auto this is.  Thx
Help Identifying Autographed Ball
Help Identifying Autographed Ball
Any ideas as to whose autograph this is would be appreciated. 
Need help with tom barrasso autograph
Need help with tom barrasso autograph
Hi, can you please help me, I want to purchase this stick signed by Tom barrasso, and was just wondering if this looks legit or no? I looked at some o...
Albany Colonie Yankees signed yearbook
Albany Colonie Yankees signed yearbook
Is this Mattingly photo Auto signed or signed in person? It is the 1988 season Albany Colonie Yankees official yearbook page 53. I see some listed but...
Feedback not being left
Feedback not being left
Does anyone else agree that people are not leaving feedback like they used to? Especially newer ebayers.
Grading sports cards
Grading sports cards
I know I posted the same question yesterday but I believe (being new to the forum) I posted it in the wrong place.Anyways, I'm looking to send in abou...
Has The Sports Card Market Bottomed Yet?
Has The Sports Card Market Bottomed Yet?
I am a Hockey Seller and everything has stopped. I am the lowest priced seller in my catgory in 95% of he cards I list, and I cannot even give them aw...
Help identifying NASCAR Signatures

One of a kind notre dame helmet
One of a kind notre dame helmet
I hwve recently come into possession of a 1965 game used notre **bleep** signed helmet. Has about 23 signatures of players who were on the starting li...
Bob Feller 1949 #27 double stamped on back
Bob Feller 1949 #27 double stamped on back
Is a Bowman #27 Bob Feller baseball card that has a double stamp on the back with Frank Guisine worth anything? It looks like it may have been hand cu...

Unknown baseball autograph
Unknown baseball autograph
Can someone identify the autographs on this baseball.      
1968 Plastic Baseball Figures
1968 Plastic Baseball Figures
Hi , can anyone tell me what these figures are and if they are valuable? They look similar to Transogram but are not Transogram Dated 1968 on the bott...
GMA GRADED CARDS
GMA GRADED CARDS
I have read previous discussions about GMA graded cards and have some personal experience to share. I have been involved with the sportscard hobby sin...
MC008 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction
MC008 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction
(MC008 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction) Sellers be aware... I have had my selling account permanently restricted on grounds that an item I was sel...
Need info on authenticating Nile Kinnick autograph
Need info on authenticating Nile Kinnick autograph
Hi everyone- my brother and I are wanting to sell a Nile Kinnick autograph that belonged to my dad. We don't have any experience in this, so I had som...
Real or Fake? Michael Jordan Auto Autograph Signed Signature Card
Real or Fake? Michael Jordan Auto Autograph Signed Signature Card
Is this a real or fake signature? Any help is much appreciated. or Here: http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/theunpackedrat/Z%20Private%20Album/s...
? Unknown Player Signed Autograph Baseball HELP IDENTIFY PLEASE
? Unknown Player Signed Autograph Baseball HELP IDENTIFY PLEASE
Hey I have a signed baseball here that is modern Selig era. Looks like it starts with a C? Any insight or even guesses would be greatly appreciated th...
Star Cals Decals Baseball Fakes?
Star Cals Decals Baseball Fakes?
Hello,I have been interested in buying some Star Cals Decals, but some are looking way too new. How safe am I buying these? Some are suddenly being li...
Need Help Selling a Tim Tebow Card Collection For My Church
Need Help Selling a Tim Tebow Card Collection For My Church
I have a Tim Tebow Baseball Card Collection of close to 400 cards I need to sell. These cards were donated to my church who is not trying to just sell...
Kruk Cards :/
Kruk Cards :/
About 3 years ago, I purchased some cards from these guys. After a few days of anticipation, I received an email from them stating that my order was c...
numbered cards
numbered cards
hello...i am just getting back into sports card trading and selling. i have 2 parkhurst auto cards bobby orr and gordie howe both numbered to /500. pr...
Huh??
Huh??
*comes in, looks around and says* "Huh?? Am I in the right place? Anyone still here?" This place was hard to find! Dave
New York Yankees
New York Yankees
Sure are some cool people selling baseball cards on the internet.
Search Result Manipulation
Search Result Manipulation
In the card collecting hobby, people common use the terms "non-auto" in the description. Everyone does this in card collecting. The one and only time ...
Any idea who signed this golf poster?
Any idea who signed this golf poster?
I found this signed and framed poster at Goodwill. Any idea who's​ autograph this is? Looking at the players from the 2000 Phoenix open, my best guess...