Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can people drive up the price of an item through fake overpriced buys on ebay?

In the last 2 years there were two baseball cards on ebay that started selling for $20k plus. After scouring the internet, as an owner of both of these baseball cards, I couldn't find any concrete answers. Some said it was the mob trying to launder m...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

netwoking

Hello my name Is Vicente Im 45 years young. I've been an Ebay buyer for ages , recently I transitioned to Ebay seller just under a year ago. Through trail and error , a lot of research and even more patience I'm finally feeling at home here ! Within ...

STOLEN SPORTS CARDS - DERRICK WHITE, LONNIE WALKER, MO BAMBA RARE AUTO ROOKIES PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

HELLO FELLOW COLLECTORI HAD A TON OF DERRICK WHITE AUTO/ROOKIES... I AM/WAS THE TOP SUPER COLLECTOR FOR YEARS...I STARTED COLLECTING HIS ROOKIE YEAR... I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HIM SINCE COLLEGE IN COLORADO. I USED TO LIVE IN TEXAS, NEAR SAN MARCOS/SAN ...

Sellers cancels after paid for item I won for .99 cents seems to happen on Rare Sports Cards 1/1 etc

I just won AUCTION for $00.99 99 cents and paid. Later on that day the Seller cancelled the sale and gave refund. I won for 99 cents and the Football Card was a 1/10. Thes happened to me a lot in November-December last year buy a lot of people like 1...

eBay sportscard vault

Recently purchased a card and sent to the vault. Ebay picture is washed out and not at all similar to picture in the listing. Appears to be caused by the use of flash for the picture. Seller claims it is a problem with the eBay picture. Any body have...

Are variations still allowed for listing a Pick a Card listings?

Hi all,I have seen videos and listings of sellers using the Variation function to list a Pick a Card type of listing. They would list entire sets, listing each card separately and the buyer would use a drop-down box to choose the card they wanted fro...

Sports Card Authentication is a scam. Just getting business to the grading companies.

I posted this in general selling, but wanted it for the sports card sellers. Truly beware. I wanted to warn as many sellers of Sports Cards as possible, as to the rigged Authentication System. It is set up to completely damage the credibility of the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors