Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage ticket stub from Madison Square Garden

I recently had an uncle pass away who close to 90 years old. While going through his property with other relatives we found a ticket stub to an event at Madison Square Garden on Febuary 27, 1930. The research I have done shows that there was a boxing...

DSCN7166[1].jpg

Resolved! Identify Detroit Pistons Autograph?

My apology if this post is not acceptable here.... I have spent hours on the internet trying to identify the autograph on a Detroit Pistons ball cap, and have not found anything similar...cerainly cannot make out the writing itself. If anyone might r...

RIP Bud and Mr Mint

RIP to both Bud Obermeyer and Al Rosen..... I realize Lindy mentioned Bud's passing already.....I appreciated all of his posts as well as all of the messages we exchanged on a variety of topics. Truly a very knowledgble resource....this board has not...

Unopened Vintage Wax Packs

Came really close to succumbing to curiousity and bidding on some "unopened" 1969 Topps Football wax packs this weekend. I'm not talking about graded ones...I'm talking loose and ready to be ripped into. Luckily common sense kicked in. I'm just wonde...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contact Info and BOTs making trouble

Ok card seller here it goes. Ebay is now going to start screwing with your listings and sending you nasty messages if your listing includes a contact number or some form of contact. So guess what that includes people? 2010 Plates & Patches SILVER Mat...

Autographed..

I had posted this a few years ago got an answer and then tucked away most of the baseball inventory.. I am not surprised to say that I did not make a note of the answer and for some reason still cannot make heads or tails of it. Many apologies to rev...

1503854459150-1243032181.jpg

Need help with tom barrasso autograph

Hi, can you please help me, I want to purchase this stick signed by Tom barrasso, and was just wondering if this looks legit or no? I looked at some of his signatures and loOKs like he writes out tom, this one is just a t.... please let me know if yo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful