Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling Redemption Sports Cards

I see an awful lot of redemption sports cards for sale and I was wondering - are there benefits to selling unclaimed redemption cards vs the actual card (besides the wait to get it back). I know there are as many people who do not want to wait to sel...

Need Help Identifying this Topps Babeball factory brown box set

I've had this set so long I have forgot if its a 82,83 or 84 factory Baseball card set from Topps. There are these numbers on it 672-1641. Would appreciate your help. Couldnt find anything in a Google search or on the topps web site. take care

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identifying 1971 Angels old timer game player gift

At least 20 years ago, I purchased an item that I believe was a player gift from an August 1971 Old Timers game, honoring the 1961 Angels and the 1961 Yankees. I would describe it as a small trophy that has a date of August 1971, but no specific date...

BEST WAY TO SELL 1963 TOPPS BASEBALL COMPLETE SET (576)

What is the Best Way to Sell a 1963 Topps Baseball Complete Set (576)? It is an Original Owner Set. Not Graded by any Grading Service. IMO, Averages out to at least an 8.0-8.5 across the Set. Want to Maximize Value. Do I Sell Intact as a Complete Set...

HAS ANY NOTICED THEIR SALES SLOWING DUE TO EBAY ROUTING TRAFFIC FROM YOUR ACCOUNT

I am a smaller seller with a store, but sell about 50-100 items per month. I have not had a sale in 10 days, and when this happened in August, I found out from one agent that a routing/block code had been put on my account that routed my visitors to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors