Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1991 Post Cereal Baseball Cards

My husband has a 1991 Post Cereal uncut sheet. We can’t seem to find any information on it anywhere. The only thing we know is that there were 5000 printed. Every time we search, it just brings up the cut cards. Does anyone have any information on it...

Resolved! Grading sports cards

I know I posted the same question yesterday but I believe (being new to the forum) I posted it in the wrong place.Anyways, I'm looking to send in about 100 sports cards to be graded does anyone have a recommendation between PSA and/or Beckett. The ca...

Question about grading full trading card sets?

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to grade the full trading card sets that I am planning on listing. Everything I've seen online is about grading individual cards (which I am also going to sell), but not about full sets. If I have a full set in...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where to start? Quick rules of thumb for Card Collection

I have about 10,000 cards (mostly Baseball) that were purchased randomly over an 8 year peroid in the 90's, for my children by their Uncle everytime he came to visit. He would buy the best brands, special editions packs, etc and never removed any, in...

Trying to figure out what the letters on this school basketball team stand for?

Does anyone recognize this team lettering (AEC) on jerseys and ball. Picked this up in the upper midwest region and there is a Detroit banner hanging on the wall. I would guess this is a high school or college level team but thats all I know. Any inf...

049.JPG

STRANGE? Mystery Signed MLB Baseball ? 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 FUNNY STORY PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY

Hi again. I know I am pushing it posting two questions in the same week on here so thanks for any help in advance. Another sports mystery? STRANGE STORY too on this one is that I found these at seperate times and different places about a month apart....

FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Vintage Baseball NEED HELP TO IDENTIFY

I have a REACH BASEBALL which appears to be very old and I am tryin to identify as much about it as I can. The first mystery is about the League Name on the ball: Official Special League. I cannot find anything on the net about "Special League" or wh...

Antique 1920's? Baseball NY Yankees + Other Teams Photographs Please Help Identify Players ? THANKS!

Hi. I have a total of 7 antique photographs. They are marked on the back "VELOX". I am just hoping for any information on these. Perhaps who the players are? Are they authentic? Do people send these to PSA for authentication? I only have identified o...

FullSizeRender (7).jpg FullSizeRender (8).jpg FullSizeRender (9).jpg IMG_0465.JPG

Resolved! REAL or FAKE ? 1955 Topps Sandy Koufax RC Rookie Card PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY ....THANKS :)

Hey everyone! I found some older sports cards and was wondering specifically if the Sandy Koufax 1955 Topps is real or fake? I found it with some other cards that I beleive to be real like a MJ Rookie, a DR. J RC and a Nolan Ryan RC and some other ca...

IMG_6864.jpg IMG_6865.jpg IMG_6857.jpg IMG_6859.jpg

Listing **bleep**

O.k. I listed a plane ticket I won't be able to use. Simple right? They won't list it until I put a PICTURE on it. I don't have a picture of the plane tickets. I put a pic of Southwesdt. Wrong. A picture of another ticket. Wrong. They wanty a jpeg. I...

Suddenly, I have cards and questions

Just ended up with a few hundred Baseball cards, which I know nothing about. Mainly from 1990 - several different companies. Trying to sort through how to sell them as I look at EBAY. Besides everything about baseball cards that I don't get, I also w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors