Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help me spend my ebay prize

Yesterday I got a note from ebay telling me they sent me a $25 coupon because I have been there from the beginning.My current id started in November 1998. Anybody start on ebay earlier than me? I know some of you have changed names over the years. Wh...

1940 Batman Cards (Gum, Inc.) that have been trimmed - need help understanding value.

Hello out there....I need your help and opinions. I have a decent knowledge about collectible baseball cards but not much about 1940 Batman cards. I know there's 72 of them. I know what are considered the commons are #2 - #48. I have been offered man...

All time old timers club

looking for any of the regulars from bygone days.......... needing advice / help on creating a multiple variation be it using inkfrog or ebay........ kindest regards, goye

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sealed pack of Mike Mandel Baseball Cards

I have a sealed pack of Mike Mandel cards with gum. Cards are dated 1975 on back of the one card back I can see. I've noticed on ebay, prices are decent for individual cards, but have not seen a sealed pack anywhere online. Do I open the pack and try...

1985-86 Star

Has anyone ever seen this complete set listed or sold on Ebay? I did see the 84-85 set sold in 2012 for $3,000. I have the 85-86 and was trying to price it but I cant seem to find anywhere to start. Thanks