Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop

EBAY BUYER SCAM SUPPORTED BY EBAY POLICY OF MONEY BACK GARUNTEE!!

ITS ABSOLUTELY NOT SAFE TO SELL RAW TRADING CARDS OR SPORTS CARDS. EBAY POLICY MAKES FOR PERFECT SCAM THAT MYSELF AND OTHER SELLERS HAVE EXPERIENCED FIRST HAND AND EBAY HAS DONE NOTHING TO HELP PROTECT SELLERS FROM THIS FRAUD!! A BUYER ONLY NEEDS TO ...

Authenticity Guarantee

I’m really disappointed (pretty ticked off) regarding the sportscard “Authenticity Guarantee” program! I recently purchased a nice PC auto for $650.00 that was sealed with sticker from the group breakers it was hit by in a “one touch” magnetic case a...

Old guy needs some guidance

I have potential access to what seems to be the years runs from 1986 to 1997 Pinnacle baseball cards all in original albums. Seems to me, more than just type of issue in a given year.I was surprised to see pictures of the player on both sides, and va...

Selling replica World Series, Super Bowl, NBA, Stanley Cup Championship rings: allowed?

Despite the fact that thousands of World Series, NFL, NBA , Stanley Cuo replica rings are currently listed and tens of thousands sold, ebay informed me that my Kris Bryant WS championship ring listing was removed as " counterfeit". There are 38 ident...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fighting with the USPS over ebay standard envelopes - Semi-Rigid vs. Top Loaders?

I've been in an ongoing battle with the local USPS as despite the ebay standard envelope allowing up to two top loaders, the local post office refuses to ship them if they have toploaders. I can pay extra at the post office for non-sortable, which I'...

Fake auto card

Bought a Barry Sanders signed card.. seller guaranteed to pass 3rd party authentication. PSA grading just got back as questionable authenticity. Took 4 months .. now seller refuses to acknowledge me. Amd MNF item is too far out from sale to easily fi...