cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Selling a Tim Tebow Card Collection For My Church

I have a Tim Tebow Baseball Card Collection of close to 400 cards I need to sell.  These cards were donated to my church who is not trying to just sell them.  I know nothing about basecall cards and have no idea how to even get started.  Any suggestions appreciated!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

With all the hype around his baseball career starting, you may consider offering the group as a lot here on ebay.....check some of the completed listings of Tim Tebow lots and you can get an idea of how to list and what to expect price wise.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yeah, I agree with spokes. Just search 2010 Tim Tebow or whatever the year of the card is you want to look up, then click on "sold listings" on the left hand side. Then you can look at some of the cards you have and what they are selling for to decide if you want to sell as a collection, lots, or singles. Other than that you might try to sell locally and list as a collection on another ebay owned site like craigslist. But make sure to add pictures or you wont get any emails or calls without pics. Keep in mind to sell as a collection or lot you usually dont get retail on the cards, probably half or less, but its easier to move that way without all the hours required to list individually and wait for months to get retail on each individual card.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

So sorry I messed that up it is a football card collection
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you I'll try that I have no idea or knowledge of football cards and someone locally suggested I try to sell them and lots they of course just want to get rid of them and get even a fraction of maybe what they're worth without all the work and trouble

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@32fordfan wrote:
So sorry I messed that up it is a football card collection

Hi, It does not matter which sport, follow the advise above to look at sold listings to get an idea of prices. Remember to factor in the cost of postage and fees when figuring out what your net profit will be. Good luck!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You could also take them to a card show near you and try to sell to a few dealers. Go here https://www.beckett.com/venue_manager , and scoll doen to the bottom to click on your state, and you can find an upcoming show. Most dealers will buy collections, but again at a fraction of the retail price but you dont have to factor in hours, postage. Shipping supplies, etc. Good Luck with it!

Red

Message 7 of 7
latest reply