cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kruk Cards :/

About 3 years ago, I purchased some cards from these guys.  After a few days of anticipation, I received an email from them stating that my order was cancelled, and I was issued a refund.  Absolutely ridiculous!  I didn't buy from them since (it was roughly 3 years ago).  Fast forward to 4 days ago (5/22).  I see 2 cards that I really want at a decents prices.  I then see who is selling it. 😕  Foolishly, I thought to myself, "certainly it won't happen again.", so I pulled the trigger and purchased the cards.  Again, I waited with anticipation.  Then this morning, there is this little gem in my inbox (AGAIN!)

"Hello, We had to cancel this order because we do not have inventory to fill it. I do apologize for this inventory mix-up, and hope if you do have any problems that you let us know, before leaving a low DSR rating or negative review. That way, we can see what we can do to help you as best as possible.  Thanks, - The Kruk Cards Support Team"

😕

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have not had any problems with correctly priced fixed price listings from them other than their cards/sets being overgraded and overadvertised.   This has gone on with them since before ebay back into the 90s.....I just pay what I would expect to pay for a card/set a grade or two lower than what they advertise.   

I have had them cancel purchases of a fixed price item when the item was clearly mistakenly priced at $2 instead of $20...instead of honoring their mistake, they just cancel it.   I have also seen other users who have won an auction at a really good price (for the buyer) not receive their item(s) due to them canceling the transaction due to some inventory "mix up".  IMO, kruk did not like the final sell price.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Nothing to discuss, they chose to cancel. IMO you need to leave them a red neg. and 1 star across the board. The feedback should state seller cancelled item due to out of stock. Should they reply with the famous YOu should contact us before leaving neg. so we could fix a reply would be  Seller cancelled nothing to discuss.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply