Sporting Goods
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Other sellers stealing my pics
Other sellers stealing my pics
I have a unique situation here. I sell my product on ebay and amazon. I just found a seller on ebay who bought my product on amazon and is reselling i...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by lx-talon
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Beware of sellers of autographed jerseys and other items claiming to have been authenticated by Inter Autographs and Cube Signings. A bunch of items a...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by danny84lat
SOCCER JERSEY
SOCCER JERSEY
Need help, not sure if this jersey is real or fake . Any ideas on how to tell. Not sure the value
Remington Arms wood stock questions
Remington Arms wood stock questions
Hi! Looking for some help determining what model rifle (or shotgun?) this stock is for. Is it long or short action? Also possibly its age. Any help wo...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by elfudmer
fake project x golf shafts
fake project x golf shafts
look out for people selling fake project x rifle flighted golf shafts.I just got a set today and they are already on there way back to the seller.The ...
Warning...Scammers are everywhere on the Sporting Goods pages
Warning...Scammers are everywhere on the Sporting Goods pages
There are scads of auctions featuring items for sale at very low prices by sellers with 0 feedback and very new to EBAY. They get the money then never...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by liltennisstar98
PSG Jersey Authentic or Fake?
PSG Jersey Authentic or Fake?
Hello!I have this PSG soccer jersey and it have a label with silver stripe and word authentic but inside tag don't have any numbers but word only 100%...
Rifle scope
Rifle scope
There is a scope I would like to buy. It is currently to high. Can I ask the seller if he ever reduces it, could he contact me. Dennisd
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
A purchase I had made....112519002016
A purchase I had made....112519002016
Is there anyway i can go back and see the original auction page i purchased this item from?? I tried and it told me the seller has updated the page si...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by new-man7
ebay needs to butt out of my business
ebay needs to butt out of my business
I have been having some problems with an item I purchased on Ebay, I have contacted the seller and we are talking with each other to help get my produ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by ke4fpb
Need help on tom barrasso autograph
Need help on tom barrasso autograph
Hi, I was just wondering if this autograph looks real? I am purchasing this stick with tom barrasso autograph on it and I just don't know if it is led...
Autograph Help - Golf Hat
Autograph Help - Golf Hat
Hi - can anyone help identify any of these autographs? 
Baseball Autograph
Baseball Autograph
I got this ball singled a couple years back at a white sox game. Not sure who it is but if you could help that would be great.
Ebay won't refund and Seller is saying ebay will not allow refund...Something is wrong here!
Ebay won't refund and Seller is saying ebay will not allow refund...Something is wrong here!
After a week of not receiving my item. I asked seller for refund. He said he didn't know why that even after 8 days, the item was still at post office...
Help with a Roger Staubach Statue
Help with a Roger Staubach Statue
I was cleaning out an auction lot and my brother found the attached statue. I can't find any info on it. Any help would be appreciated.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by les_curr04
Need help identifying this tool.
Need help identifying this tool.
Need help identifying this tool. Tool appears to say: Peters Premier No. 12
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by ke4fpb
is this a 1960's pig skin football san francisco forty niners
is this a 1960's pig skin football san francisco forty niners
Found at local estate seems to be signed by 1964 roster of the 49ers My question is this football design consistent with the 1960's ? It is a macgrego...
Need help w/ knife identification
Need help w/ knife identification
Any info on the year maker price, for this knife would be appreciated. Thank you!
Gun holster identification
Gun holster identification
Hi and good evening. I have no knowledge of holsters, and have had no luck with researching this. Does anyone recognize the maker mark? Thanks for you...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by m48a
Motorcycle helmet
Motorcycle helmet
Hi do you know the brand of this motorcycle helmet from the 1960's ? Maybe a Bell ? Thanks
Marble's Knife?
Marble's Knife?
I bought this knife and 5 other knifes for $20.00 at an auction in hopes that the knife in question was a Marble's knife. There is no identification o...
Need Help Identifying Holster
Need Help Identifying Holster
I need some help trying to figure out what this holster goes to?  
Ebay search options for Sports Cards
Ebay search options for Sports Cards
Lately I am running into a problem too often. I will type in a search like "Ezekiel Elliott Auto" looking for autographed football cards. Many of the ...
NASCAR Car #4… Driver?
NASCAR Car #4… Driver?
I have this cap that I believe is NASCAR. Unable to read embroidered signature. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by jeffgordon4cure
Please remove a negative feedback
Please remove a negative feedback
Hi dear ebay runner. buyer opened a case and claimed that he did not receive the parcel while tracking information showed delivered. then he left a ne...
Vintage HI Leader Material Display stand with contents - Help
Vintage HI Leader Material Display stand with contents - Help
Help found this at a yard sale today and couldn't pass it up. All I know is the company is HI and then on some of them the company name is Glady from ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by mimiwells
Baseball Signature Authentication?
Baseball Signature Authentication?
I have 12 baseballs, I'm looking to confirm the signatures are authenic, does anyone use someone online? Or have suggestions? They are all in ball cub...
Help identify these leather things
Help identify these leather things
I found these in a box of stuff I bought at a local auction. They are approx 10" x 5" any ideas about what they are would be appreciated.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by miner-girl
Used Prorider Full Face Helmet Question
Used Prorider Full Face Helmet Question
From another board I was told that bike helmets can be listed for restoration. However, I'm wondering if this one is worth the time. So I came here at...
Unknown soccer jersey
Unknown soccer jersey
Hello!I have soccer jersey with name ZAIN and can't find any information about team.I need your help.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by new-man7
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Starting a home gym? Got a few spare pieces of athletic gear? Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
Most Helpful Authors