Sporting Goods
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Warning...Scammers are everywhere on the Sporting Goods pages
Warning...Scammers are everywhere on the Sporting Goods pages
There are scads of auctions featuring items for sale at very low prices by sellers with 0 feedback and very new to EBAY. They get the money then never...
Increasing my selling limit
Increasing my selling limit
I am new seller on ebay.com and i want to increase my selling limit 
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by victorjunkman55
Adult items in sporting goods
Adult items in sporting goods
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sexy-Men-Wetlook-Halter-Wrestler-Singlet-Bodysuit-Backless-Thong-Underwear-Brief-/201854243644?var=&hash=item2eff73533c:m:m_GQ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by lx-talon
Boat Accessory Identification
Boat Accessory Identification
Can anyone help me with a name for and use of this part?I have 2 of them and would love to know what to call them.They are 4 1/2" tall (closed) and ha...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by cepclpi_ecwztwxzvc
Air rifle sales policy in Virginia
Air rifle sales policy in Virginia
The state of Virginia has relaxed most laws regarding pellet guns and air rifles in the past 3 years. Ebay's policy needs to be reconciled with the cu...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by byron1
Anyone know what kind of fishing lure / hook this is?
Anyone know what kind of fishing lure / hook this is?
Not sure of what the heck this thing is! Spring loaded to open with pressure to sides, any info would be appreciated, does it have any collectible val...
Men's Watershoes-Can Someone Identify this Brand, please?
Men's Watershoes-Can Someone Identify this Brand, please?
These boots are nylon with a full rubber sole. I'm thinking they are watershoes for shoreline snorkeling, but am not sure. Also, cannot determine what...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by jq927
Need help with autograph on hockey puck please!
Need help with autograph on hockey puck please!
Hi, can anyone help me out with this pittsburgh penguins autograph puck, I have no clue who it could be, thank you. ..
Nike basket ball snapback
Nike basket ball snapback
Hi , could anyone help me identify this embroidered logo? 
Coupon
Coupon
Ebay sent me a coupon code (P20MEMDAY) for 20% off including Sporting Goods. I consider basketball sneakers to be sporting goods. Will the coupon appl...
What is this tool?
What is this tool?
I have reason to believe this tool has something to do with bicycle and/or motorcycle maintenance. Can anybody tell me what this plier / cutter is for...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by its-all-good
sell lies about shipping out
sell lies about shipping out
Look at feedback for number1sportsfan before you order!
Seller said they shipped 2 weeks ago and found out they have not shipped anything last 2 weeks
Seller said they shipped 2 weeks ago and found out they have not shipped anything last 2 weeks
Look at feedback for number1sortsfan before you order!
Can anyone identify this NFL Player signature?
Can anyone identify this NFL Player signature?
It's off of a 2014 Riddell Speed replica helmet
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by nova7000
Help with Logo Identification Please
Help with Logo Identification Please
Is anyone familiar with the logo on this cap?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by nova7000
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Fake authenticators and accounts on eBay
Beware of sellers of autographed jerseys and other items claiming to have been authenticated by Inter Autographs and Cube Signings. A bunch of items a...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by callsignjoker
2016 Contenders Draft Pick Alumni Ink needed
2016 Contenders Draft Pick Alumni Ink needed
I am working on a very hard set.2016 PANINI CONTENDERS DRAFT PICKS ALUMNI INKThese are the ones I need to complete. If you know of them and can list t...
300.00 new item for less than 25.00
300.00 new item for less than 25.00
New 300.00 item free shipping for less than 25.00 , two different sellers . What is the scam?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by rixstuff
Search is broken
Search is broken
Search is broken
Real or fake 1951 Mickey Mantal
Real or fake 1951 Mickey Mantal
Can anyone help??? Is this 1951 real or fake? Or how can you tell if a 1951 Mantal is real or not?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by murphy71605
Vintage baseball scoreboard
Vintage baseball scoreboard
I have had this old scoreboard for years..and am wondering if anyone can tell me exactly what I have? Any idea of the value? A friend thought it came ...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by victorjunkman55
Super Bowl 38 Signature ?
Super Bowl 38 Signature ?
Can anyone identify this signature ? It is on a Super Bowl 38 Cap (Patriots/Panthers) I looked at the rosters for both teams and it didnt really match...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by thebige333
Info on De Leon Knife Knife
Info on De Leon Knife Knife
This knife is an estate find and before I put it up for auction I really need to know anything and everything about it. What I do know is that it is s...
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by geoquip
what is bays definition of an assault weapon ?
what is bays definition of an assault weapon ?
this can be vague,in my state we have no definition for an assault weapon ,adjacent states dobut im not up in them,what is ebays definition?
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by annadryl
block spencerbruno2828 if you sell jerseys
block spencerbruno2828 if you sell jerseys
Block spencerbruno2828 especially if you sell any type of jerseys. He is a scammer, I have 100% proof that he bought a Steve Nash authentic jersey, go...
share survival tips and gear
share survival tips and gear
Freedom II Survive, Inc Hello Folks, I'm pretty new to Ebay. And, I thought this would be a great way to share ideas,/products. I'm a Seller and a Buy...
Rifle scope scams
Rifle scope scams
I have been finding many many scam listings in rifle scopes. They all have the same MO. New sellers. One item for sale. Free shipping. 5 to 10 availab...
Michael Jordan Sneakers-Can someone identify the style name/model of these sneakers?
Michael Jordan Sneakers-Can someone identify the style name/model of these sneakers?
They have the following info on the tongue: 313358-172 LN3. Any info will be appreciated.
Possible Horse Saddle Piece or fashion belt? Please help!
Possible Horse Saddle Piece or fashion belt? Please help!
43 inches long. No marks on the metal piece. Just the dark stamps inside the belt. Can you please help identify this? Fashion belt or actual horse sad...
Can anyone tell me who signed these
Can anyone tell me who signed these
Can anyone tell me who signed these base balls? Or tell me a place I can take them to find out.
by in Sporting Goods | Updated by murphy71605
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

Starting a home gym? Got a few spare pieces of athletic gear? Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
Most Helpful Authors