Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with Knife Identification

Anyone know the brand or Maker of this Tactical knife? It has a “Bird” logo on one side (see photos) and “440C” on the opposite side of the blade. Thanks!  

7C8A524B-53AB-43AC-9ADB-559101C29730.jpeg 46B18207-6C92-4B1D-B9C6-CD4C140B2344.jpeg

I love survival gear....

I LOVE survival gear (its the whole reason I made this account) but i was wondering if anyone had any gear that I have never heard of before.Since there is no way to tell if I have heard of it before please juts tell me anyway.I like rare and interes...

Buyer who doesn't understand shipping costs

I have two game used bats on eBay priced at $87.60 (because I want to clear $75 on them, which is actually only a fraction of what I paid for them ten years ago). I normally charge $18.65 to ship a bat, which is sometimes too much (in which case I wi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay seems to allow firearms for sale.

I have twice reported item #384740616114 as a firearm for sale. It is a disassembled 22 rifle and apparently both seller and Ebay thinks disassembly makes it a non-gun.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Penn monofil 26 rod and reel

I have a 1955 Penn monofil #26 reel with green sides and handle with original carved wood rod with metal eyelets. It was my late ex father in laws. I was just wondering what is was worth. It has the numbers 4-49 and 10-60 on the reel. Any help or inf...

CLIENTE INSATISFECHO

ESTIMADOS USUARIOS A LO LARGO DE TODOS LOS AÑOS COMO CLIENTE DE EBAY HE TENIDO VARIAS DIFICULTADES PERO HACE UNOS MESES FUE LA PEOR, COMPRE UNA BOTELLA STYLELIFE ESAS PARA PURIFICAR LA CUAL SE SUPONIA ERA GRATIS EL ENVIO, CUANDO LLEGO QUISIERON COBRA...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I ordered and received a GOLF BAG yesterday and it is defective. I have the order and items #s.Ebay cannot find this order. Their "support" puts me in a loop and I cannot speak or text a live person.What to do?Steve?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Move from Affiliate to ebay whole sell business

Hi, I am working on an affiliate website for the last 2 years. But my earnings are not up to my expectations. Now I want to move from affiliate to ebay market. I don't know much about how the eBay market works. How can I start a business On eBay? I n...

Removal of Authentic Items

Hello to all of you fanatics,I'm really hoping some of you fine people here may be of some help to a fellow sports fan, albeit a very confused and perplexed one at the moment. I will try to keep this short and concise but went into the matter in grea...

Removal of Authentic Items

Hello to all of you fanatics,I'm really hoping some of you fine people here may be of some help to a fellow sports fan, albeit a very confused and perplexed one at the moment. I will try to keep this short and concise but went into the matter in grea...

Cycling - Frog Lights SPAM Listings

Anyone else notice the insane amount of frog lights listed for sale in the cycling category. I feel like they get around the rules by slightly altering the listing name. It is really annoying to scroll through 100s of listings at a time of these thin...

59CE9ABB-22C7-4874-B376-A245E208A747.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors