cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown soccer jersey

Hello!

I have soccer jersey with name ZAIN and can't find any information about team.

I need your help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Unknown soccer jersey

The Soccer Teams name is Queens Park Rangers. Hope that helps.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Unknown soccer jersey

@lex-talon wrote:

The Soccer Teams name is Queens Park Rangers. Hope that helps.Smiley Happy

no...i don't believe that is true... there is a qpr(queens park rangers) BUT not this ...it is very  far from that.

got to be something middle easter and maybe more of a local team... not widely known and on the internet...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Unknown soccer jersey

Hi!

I also don't think it is a Queens Park Rangers. League or other symbols on the sleeves are unknown for me! I am sure it is not from UK league!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Unknown soccer jersey

I believe this is a spoof.

It is for Team ISIS.

Some of the labels/printings were added to a regular jersey. Perhaps intended to mock the real Queens Park Rangers. It certainly mocks Christians.

"Jizya"-Under traditional shari'a law, a poll tax levied on non-Muslim (mainly Christians) subjects of an Islamic state.

"Islam Jizya Sword"-Those who refused to pay were slaughtered with the sword. A practice currently employed by ISIS and other Islamic jihadists.

"Halal"- meat from animals slaughtered in the manner prescribed by the shari'a.

"Since 1433 A.H."-The first day of the year is observed on the first day of Muharram, the first month in the Islamic calendar.
Translation-Since 2012

"In the summer of 2014, IS issued a statement concerning Christian minorities, saying “We offer them three choices: Islam; the dhimma contract—involving payment of jizya; if they refuse this they will have nothing but the sword.” Hours after this ultimatum was proclaimed, the jihadis began painting the letter “n” on Christian homes in Mosul—in Arabic, Christians are known as “Nasara,” or “Nazarenes”—signaling them out for the slaughter to come and prompting a mass exodus of Christians from the region. Many older and disabled Iraqi Christians, unable to pay the jizya or join the exodus, opted to convert to Islam."

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 5 of 5
latest reply